Not a Bad Punishment - Baby!Liam

Prompt: since we don't have enough baby!liam, I came up with this. Liam has been rude to his boyfriends for a while now and it's getting on their nerves, and so Niall comes up with the idea of age play. So when they force him into age play, he's not at reluctant as they thought he would be for wetting nappies and other kinds of stuff, but liam hasn't yet messed his nappy and it worries the others. It's been a couple days and finally Louis is tired of seeing Liam so uncomfortable (and this is getting to long) so he pushes liam to the point where he actually messes his nappy.

{Your prompts are awesome! Thank you. This is really cute}

Liam - will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Zayn - Baba

Niall - Daddy

Harry - Dada

Louis - Papa

"Liam can you help me with dinner please?" Niall called from the kitchen.

"Do it yourself, I'm playing x-box." Liam shouted back. Usually Liam would be happy to help, but lately his attitude had changed majorly. He spoke rudely, was selfish and was often pushing Niall and Harry about, since they were younger than him.

Niall, had quite frankly had enough of Liam's new attitude. So he needed a plan to stop Liam acting up, and he was pretty sure he had one.

***

While Liam was in the shower, Niall had called all the boys in the lounge room for a 'family meeting'.

"Okay so Liam has had an attitude change, and I don't know about you but I'm sick of it!" Niall sighed.

"Yeah, it's shit." Harry mumbled.

"Well I think I might know what can put him back in order. It's called age play." Niall said.

"Hey that might work, I saw it on TV once." Zayn smiled.

"Okay, I'll go up to the store with Harry to buy some bottles, nappies, dummies and a few other things we'll need." Niall informed.

Louis and Zayn were given the task of keeping Liam out of his room, so it could be transformed into a baby's room. Fit with a cot and change table.

***

Everything was set, now to get Liam into a nappy.

Niall had Liam pinned to the wall, while Zayn had removed his pants and boxers, holding his legs apart so Harry and Louis could fit the nappy. Once Liam had realised what they were doing he was shocked. No, he was angry.

"What the hell is this?" He yelled, gesturing to the nappy between his legs.

"You're the baby now. Like a punishment for treating us like shit." Louis laughed. Liam had just leaned back against the wall.

"Time for your bottle." Zayn grinned, picking Liam up and carrying him into the kitchen, where Niall had just prepared a bottle of warm milk for Liam. When Zayn had pressed the nipple of the bottle to Liam's lips, he was surprised to see Liam drink it straight away, he wasn't reluctant to do so. Once he was done, Zayn sat Liam up on his lap, cuddling him.

"Now there's a good boy." Zayn coos, kissing Liam's forehead. They sit like this for a while before Zayn feels Liam's nappy becoming warm, meaning he must have wet it.

"Liam. Did you wet your nappy?"

Liam nods shyly. Zayn smiles, happy that Liam didn't need pushing to wet his nappy.

"Come on, I'll change you."

Zayn takes the younger boy to his room, changing his nappy and putting a pale blue onesie on him. Zayn coos at Liam, before pulling out a blue dummy with a monkey on it and putting it in Liam's mouth, who sucks it happily.

***

It has been two days and Liam still hasn't messed his nappy. He's done everything else but that, and it's almost like he's afraid to mess a nappy. His daddies are worried.

"Liam love? You need to mess your nappy, you'll get sick if you don't." Niall says sternly.

"No Daddy." Liam shakes his head.

"Come on. If you're embarrassed, don't be." Niall sighs.

"Uh uh." Liam huffs crossing his arms. Niall doesn't want to push Liam, but he knows if he doesn't mess the nappy soon Liam will get sick.

Harry tries to get Liam to mess the nappy too.

"Liam. Why won't you mess the nappy? You're quite happy to wet it." Harry asks. Liam shakes his head, looking down at his feet, like suddenly they are the most interesting thing in the world.

"Come on Li Li." Louis whispered patting the boys back.

"Can't." Liam mumbled.

"Yes you can." Zayn encourages. Liam finally breaks, he sits on the floor as the tears leak from his brown puppy dog eyes. He sobs a little, before standing up and running to Harry.

"Can you please change me Dada." Liam whispers in Harry's ear. Harry smiles at the fact Liam had finally messed his nappy.

"Course I can."

After Harry had changed Liam, they were all watching Toy Story while eating caramel popcorn as a reward for Liam because he had been a good boy. Half way through the movie Liam had fallen asleep, it wasn't late at all, so the other boys thought this was adorable. But they took him up to his cot and tucked him in before kissing him goodnight.

A/N: I think that was short but it was cute. (: anyways two updates in one day, woo! (It's like 11pm here, but I wanted to finish this one).

Send in prompts! I've already got another one to write (which should be up tomorrow). If you liked it vote, comment and fan me!

Bye chickens! Xx