Sick - Baby!Liam.

Prompt: can you please do one where Liam is the one doing ageplay and he gets sick so all the others take care of him? Especially Niall.

{Thanks for PMing me a prompt! Course I can. Niam fluff coming your way!! But Harry, Louis & Zayn won't have much of a part in this one, hope you don't mind.}

Liam - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall- Daddy

Liam hasn't been feeling very well the past few days. Mostly just the flu.

It's about 2am when Liam wakes up due to a coughing fit. He feels terrible, his throat is dry and his nose is runny. He rubs his eyes and lays back down once his coughing stops. But as soon as he does, the coughing starts again. Little sobs escape Liam's lips, tears quickly follow. He absolutely HATES being sick.
His bedroom door creaks open, and he see's a figure standing there, probably one of his daddies come to check on him.

"Liam love, you okay?" A voice calls. Instantly Liam knew it was Niall at the door. Daddy had come to check he was okay.
Not that Liam should choose favourites, but he always had been closet with Niall. They just got along so well. But Liam never told his other daddies that Niall was his favourite, or else they might feel sad.

"Liam no feel well Daddy." He mumbled. Niall nodded letting a small smile play at his lips, as he found it incredibly cute that Liam still tends to speak in third person.

"Hey it's okay Li, I got you some water." Niall hushed, handing the other boy a sippy cup of water.

"Tank you Daddy." Liam whispers taking the cup to drink some water.
He starts coughing again,

"Here baby, have a drink come on." Niall sighs, rubbing his back.

"No." Liam whimpers pushing the cup away.

"Baby, come on." Niall urges. "You'll make your self sick love."

"Daddy no!" Liam pleads. All the boys knew that when Liam wasn't feeling well he would be extremely stubborn. So it was best if Niall would be the only one really taking care of him, because Niall had a better chance of getting Liam to listen, as they are the closet.

"Liam James, listen to me! You need to have a drink love."

Liam shakes his head, little tears rolling down his cheeks. Niall pulls the boy onto his lap rubbing small circles on his back trying to calm him down. Eventually Liam stops crying, and Niall nearly thought he'd gotten him to fall asleep. But Liam looks up at Niall with big eyes, his face slightly paler than usual.

"Think I'm 'onna be sick Daddy." He mumbles. Without having to think Niall picks Liam up and carries him on his hip into the bathroom. Placing him on the floor in front of the toilet. Liam sits there for a minute, before he leans over the toilet to throw up. Emptying his stomach of everything he'd eaten over the past day or two. When Liam knew he had finished, he sat up wiping his mouth, Niall gave him some water to rinse his mouth.

"Come on Li, time to go back to bed." Niall whispers, taking the boy by the hand back to his bedroom. Niall grabs some extra pillows so Liam will be laying more upright, to help stop his coughing, then places his sippy cup on the bedside table.
He tucks Liam in, kissing his forehead, before closing the door.

"Daddy?" He hears a little voice call. Niall steps back in Liam's room.

"Can you sleep wif Liam?"

Niall coos at the boy.

"Course I can love." Niall smiles, climbing into the bed next to Liam. He brushes Liam's short fringe away from his face.

"Daddy sing for Liam?" He whispers. Niall can't help but find this adorable, Liam looks at him withhold big brown puppy eyes, and of course Niall can't resist.

"Okay." Niall laughs tickling the boys sides, Niall loves when Liam tries to be pushy.

He thinks of a song, Liam's favourite song. And Niall knows it will be perfect, because Liam means a lot to Niall, and he is pretty sure he means a lot to Liam too.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Once Niall is done, Liam is almost asleep.

"Daddy loves you Liam."

"Liam loves Daddy more." He breathes before falling asleep against Niall's chest.

A/N: Well I hope that was okay.
I thought the end was pretty cute, but idk!

Please leave prompts below, or PM (private message) them to me!
I'm so happy with the amount of reads and votes I have already on this, so thanks chickens! Xx

Buy guys c: