Day Out - Baby!Niall Baby!Louis

Prompt: Can you do one with a baby!Niall and baby!Louis where all of them go out to the mall and stuff for new toys and clothes and then they go to a frozen yogurt shop and some fluff with the whole family out and about. Could you add them going to the park also and Niall pushing Louis on the swings and Louis helping Niall make a sand castle in the sand box please :)

{Yes, I'm sorry I took a while to do this one}

Niall - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Louis - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Papa

"Daddy! Can I get this coworing book?" Niall asks, holding a Finding Nemo colouring book in front of Liam's face.

"What do you say?" Liam says sternly.

"Pwease?" Niall giggles.

"Good boy." Liam smiles, ruffling his blonde hair. Louis comes skipping over with a shiny blue soccer ball in his hands.

"Papa and Baba said I cowld have dis!" Louis grins placing the ball in the trolley. Zayn and Harry were trailing behind him.

Niall had always been more quite and preferred to stay inside watching movies or colouring. While Louis on the other hand was loud and loved to be outside kicking some sort of ball around with his daddies.

Harry had put two shirts in the trolley, both were the same black tank tops which said 'punk' in messy white graffiti looking writing. One was for Niall and the the for Louis.

Once they had paid for their items the headed down to the frozen yoghurt shop.

"Niall what flavour do you want?" Zayn asked.

"Uh Stawberry pwease."

"Louis how 'bout you?"

"Nana pwease."

After everyone had given there orders to Zayn, he went up and brought them.

Before Niall had eaten some of his strawberry frozen yoghurt he had scooped a massive spoon and offered it to Louis. And you had to be very special for Niall to offer you some of his food.

"Lou trwy some?" He smiles, pushing the spoon towards Louis mouth. Louis happily lets Niall feed him, and gives him some of his Banana flavoured one too.

Both Niall and Louis had frozen yoghurt covered faces by the time they were done. Harry gave them a quick wipe.

"Okay how about we stop at the park before we go home." Harry suggests. Grins break out on both the boys faces.

"Otay."

***

When they arrive at the park Louis is straight over at the swings. Fortunately there is no one else at this playground so they can act how they usually do at home and while not around other people.

Niall on the other hand is not sure what to play on first, but he sees Louis struggling to push himself on the swings so he decides that he'll help his brother and push him. With in no time, Louis was going high on the swings, his adorable smile showing.

"NiNi what you wanna do?" Louis asks.

"Can you hewlp me build a sandcawstle?" Niall whispers.

"Otay!" Louis says taking Niall by the hand dragging him over to the sand box.

The two boys sit in the sand put for about 15 minutes working on this castle. When finally Niall stands up to place a stick with a leaf to the top - which somewhat to the boys in a headspace of 2 years old resembled a flag - before announcing to their daddies they had finished building.

Liam had snapped a few pictures of Louis and Niall with their sandcastle before it was time to go home.

A/N: Sorry it was so short and bad, but I still hope you liked it! :) and I hope it was fluffy enough.

Please still no prompts!! But don't forget to vote, comment and fan me of you liked it!

Bye Chickens!! Xx