Accidents - Baby!Louis Baby!Liam

Prompt: I'm gonna suggest another one because I absolutely adore your writing style :) so it's baby!louis and baby!liam where they have to go to this party and Liam and Louis dont want to wear their nappies to the party and they tell the boys that and they are reluctant at first but then let them. And when at the party (Andy and Josh's party for the upcoming tour) Louis has an accident not long after they get there but still refuses to put that nappy back on so later on he has another around other people and they laugh at him but Liam stands up for him because brother love :) and then they all go home and snuggle and eating ice cream and watching movies with fluffy ending with them all falling asleep in each other's arms :) (very long prompt, I know XD)

{Aw this is so cute! Haha more fluff, hope you like it}

Louis - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Liam - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Zayn - Baba

Harry - Papa

Louis and Liam were in their bedroom with Niall, who was getting them changed to go out to Josh's and Andy's party. They were currently standing in just their nappies, because Niall was about to change them.

"Daddy, do we have to wear our nappies?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, I don't want to." Louis adds.

Niall looks at them, "Go ask Baba and Papa, see what they think."

The two boys run down stairs, bouncing with excitement over the fact they might not wear their nappies tonight.

"Baba, Papa! Daddy said to ask you to see if we can wear big boy boxers at the party." Louis gushes. Zayn looks over to Harry, then to Niall who is now standing behind the two babies.

"I don't see why not." Zayn smiles. Both the boys start clapping, little giggles come from their mouths.

"But you have to make sure to tell Daddy, Baba or I if you need the potty." Harry says sternly. Both boys nod. Niall picks both the giggling boys up,

"Come on munchkins, lets get you dressed." He laughs tickling them both carrying them upstairs.

Niall goes through the draw of boxers that they have for Liam and Louis.

"What pictures do you want!" Niall asks.

"Liam wants Batman!"

"And Louis wants Power Rangers!"

Niall laughs, handing both the boys the boxers they asked for, he changes them out of their wet nappies and into their 'big boy boxers'.
Once Niall has dressed them, he took them downstairs.

"In the car boys." Liam says strapping the two boys into their respective car seats.

***

Louis climbed out of the car and stood by Niall's legs. He could hear the loud music from outside the house the party was at. Louis held Niall's hand as they began to walk towards the house, but he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at his feet.

"Louis. What's wrong?" Niall asks, slightly confused at Louis sudden quietness. Tears start to fall from Louis blue eyes.

"I sowwy Daddy. It was an accident." Louis sobs. It takes Niall a while to catch on, but he looks at Louis crotch and he sees the little wet patch.

"Lads, I'm going to take Lou back to the car to change him, he had an accident." Niall says.

"Okay we'll meet you inside." Harry calls.

Luckily, Niall had brought extra pants, boxers and a few nappies for the boys just in case Louis or Liam did have an accident. Niall laid Louis down on the backseat of their car an began to remove his wet pants and boxers. Fortunately their car had tinted windows so no one could see in.

But when Niall had tried to put a nappy on Louis, it wasn't pretty.

"No nappy! Please Daddy one more chance." Louis cried grabbing the nappy from Niall and throwing it on to the front seat. Niall knew he wasn't going to win this battle, so he gave in.

"Okay last chance." He sighed, putting some clean superman boxers on Louis, then his new pants. They made their way back to the house.

***

Zayn had just asked Liam and Louis if they needed he potty, because he was going so he could take them. Liam had taken up on the offer, but Louis had shook his head and continued sipping his lemonade.

Liam came skipping back over with Zayn trailing behind.

"Daddy, Papa. Liam went potty." He smiled, obviously proud of his achievement.

While they were in public, they weren't supposed to call their daddies Daddy, Baba or Papa, but no one was listening, so it didn't matter.

Zayn, Harry and Niall watched on as their babies danced around together. It was now half past seven, and the party was meant to finish at nine, but there was still plenty of people here.

Louis had needed to pee for about 15 minutes now, but he was dancing so he'd just go before he left. He thought he could probably wait.

But it wasn't until about 10 minutes later he knew he couldn't wait. He felt his boxers becoming wet and saw the wet patch forming on his pants. A few people around him had noticed and were laughing, Liam had seen this and rushed over to his brother wrapping him in a hug.

"Don't laugh at Louis! It was just an accident." Liam huffs. Everyone's laughter had then turned into cooing, they thought it was cute that Liam had stuck up for Louis. The two boys walked hand in hand back to their daddies. Once the had seen the wet patch on Louis pants, they knew it was time to go home.

"Let's go home boys." Zayn had said.

***

Later that night, everyone was curled on the couch watching Power Rangers, which was Louis choice. Louis and Liam were wearing their nappies and dressed in matching blue dinosaur onesies.

"Who's for ice cream?" Niall laughs, which is then followed by a chorus of 'Me's' from the rest of the boys.

Niall returns with five bowls of chocolate ice cream.

By the time Louis and Liam had finished their ice cream they had it all over their faces, it was a cute sight, but Harry had cleaned them up with a cloth, before they had all fallen asleep on the couch in each others arms.

A/N: Well I think that was okay. How was it? Louis is a sassy little fella.

You guys are seriously amazing, I'm not far off 1k reads!! Don't forget to vote, comment and fan me if you liked it!

By chickens! Xx