You'll Get Used To It - Baby!Louis & Baby!Zayn.

Prompt: Could you possibly do one where Louis and Zayn just started being the babies but they are still a little concered about messing and wetting nappies so the others just have to kind of force them to go and just lots of fluff please :)

{Yes, I loved this prompt a lot for some reason, probably cause it would be fun to write! Yay the fluff is on your way. Fluffy, fluff, fluff!}

Louis - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Zayn - Headspace of a 2 yr/o

Niall - Daddy

Harry - Dada

Liam - Papa

Louis and Zayn were seated on the floor playing with their toys, with Niall, Harry and Liam watching them from the kitchen, while making their babies lunch.

Louis reached over for his red toy truck, he was about to grab it when his hand hit another. Zayn was also trying to grab his toy truck.

"Mine!" Louis huffed.

Zayn's lip started to quiver and his eyes started to water. He got up and ran into the kitchen, jumping into Niall's arms.

Although Louis and Zayn had only been doing age play for just over a week. They already acted like they were two, getting upset easily, drinking from bottles and sippy cups and throwing tantrums over the smallest of things. But there was one thing they were still worried about. Wetting or messing their nappies.

It wasn't just the fact they had to wet a nappy or even mess in it. Mostly the fact that either Niall, Harry or Liam would have to change them afterwards.

Louis continued to push is truck around the living room, making little 'truck sounds'.

"Louis! Lunch is ready." Harry called.

Louis ran into the kitchen, a teary eyed Zayn was already sitting in his high chair eating his macaroni. He let out a giggle and stuck is tongue out at Zayn. Liam lifted the feathered haired boy into his high chair and placed the bowl of macaroni on his tray sitting down next to him. Niall and Harry were sitting across from them. Harry gives Liam a nod.

"Boys, neither of you have used your nappies since yesterday. You'll make yourselves sick if you hold it in too long." Liam sighs.

"Not wetting it." Louis grumbles folding his arms across his chest. Liam looks over at Zayn, he is usually more co-operative.

"Me neither." Zayn whispers shaking his head.

"You boys will have to go eventually." Niall chuckles. Louis rolls his eyes, he will not wet this nappy.

Once lunch is finished, Harry takes the boys up for their afternoon nap. Kissing both their foreheads, before leaving them to sleep.

***

Zayn woke up about 2 hours later, he sat up rubbing the sleep from his caramel eyes. Now that he was a baby again he slept in a crib, meaning he needed help getting out.

"Daddy! Papa! Dada!" He called, rattling the bars on his crib.

"Zee? Hey you're awake." Niall smiles, lifting the boy from his bed. Niall carries him downstairs and puts him on the floor to play with his toys. He plays for a while before he looks up and squirms.

"Daddy, need to pee." Zayn mumbles.

"Come 'ere love." Niall sighs. Zayn jumps into Niall's lap.

"Have to pee bad." Zayn sobs.

"Oh Zee, come on. Wet your nappy."

"Can't." He mumbles. Niall brings him closer and rubs his back, before pressing his hand over Zayn's lower belly, right where his bladder would sit. Niall feels Zayn's nappy growing warm on his lap, so he knows Zayn finally wet it. Niall smiles at him, but Zayn breaks down in tears.

"Hey baby, it's okay. Come on I'll change you."

Zayn clings to Niall like a baby koala as he is carried upstairs. Niall opens the door to the boys room too see Louis standing up in his bed holding his crotch. Niall smirks.

"Hang on Boo, I'll get you out in a sec. Let me change your brother."

Niall lays Zayn on the changing table, he slips off his pants and removes the wet nappy throwing it in the bin. He replaces it with a clean one before placing him on the floor.
Niall had decided to leave Zayn's pants off, as it added to the cuteness of him, now that he was just in a nappy and shirt.

He looked over at Louis, lifting him from the crib. Niall knew that it would be much harder to make Louis use his nappy. But he had an idea.

He sat with Louis in the bedroom floor, he leaned over to whisper some thing in his ear.

"The tickle monster will get you." He laughs. Niall leans forward and tickles Louis sides, then under his arms before moving to his stomach. Louis is laughing hard. Little giggles escape Louis pink lips, so Niall is sure his plan will work. Then he tickles Louis feet, and he squirms, rolling on the floor. Niall knows Louis' ticklish spot is his feet. But eventually Louis stops laughing and he stops wriggling beneath Niall's grasp. Tears form in Louis blue eyes, and he burst into tears, Niall's plan had worked. He felt guilty, but if Louis didn't wet his nappy soon he'd make himself sick for sure.

"It's okay Lou." Niall hushed. But Louis had only started to cry harder. Niall was slightly confused at first. Then he smelt it. Louis must've messed his nappy too.

"Oh Boo, it's okay. I'll change you." Niall sighed, he picked the boy up and changed him, leaving his pants off like he did to Zayn, who was still in the room. Niall carried both boys into the living room downstairs where Harry and Liam now were.

"Guess who wet their nappies." Niall grinned. Smiles formed on both boys' faces.

"Good job you two." Liam smiles at Louis and Zayn.

"How'd you manage to get them to though Ni?" Harry asks.

"I've just got the magic touch." He laughs.

***

After dinner, everyone is gathered in the master bedroom, cuddled up in Harry, Niall and Liam's bed watching Power Rangers, which was Louis' and Zayn's favourite.
Louis leaned over to Harry,

"Dada, I need a change." He mumbled, his eyes getting droopy. Harry smiled, as Louis had finally wet his nappy without being forced to.

"Zee, I'm taking Louis for a nappy change. You need one too?" Harry asks.

"Yeah Dada."

Harry changes both the boys, before putting them to bed. He tucks them in tightly and gives them each a quick kiss.

"Love you babies." He whispers.

"Love you too Dada." They call in unison.

Harry switches off the TV and climbs back into bed with his two boyfriends. And they can all agree that everything will be so much easier now that their babies won't be as embarrassed to use their nappies.

A/N: I had written this like 3 times, and I'm still not entirely happy, but I think it's okay. So I hope you guys liked it too! (: was it fluffy enough?

Please leave any prompts and feedback below! Xx also vote if you like! (:

Bye chickens! xx