Headspace Issues - Baby!Louis

Prompt: can you do a baby Louis, okay here is it maybe you can have the boys treating him like a baby but he is out of his head space so he is refusing everything and just making a big fuss add a few spanks Lou still isn't in his head space so they give up until Louis falls and hurts himself slipping right back in sorry if it's long but thanks.

{hope this is what you wanted. thought you all deserved a quick update}

Louis - in & out of a headspace of a 3 yr/o

Harry - Daddy

Liam - Papa

Zayn - Baba

Niall - Dada

Louis was sitting on the couch backstage at an interview with the boys, they'd just come off and Louis was still a 'big boy'.

"Come on Louis, you probably need a change." Harry whispers (so workers at the studio will hear), leading Louis into the bathroom. Once Harry had locked the door he turns to see Louis standing there with his arms crossed.

"Harry, I'm not a baby!" Louis hisses. "Besides, I'm dry." He leaves Harry standing in the bathroom, going back to the other boys.

Niall suggests they stop somewhere for dinner on the way home.

"Of course Niall wants food, he's all ways hungry. It's a wonder you're not fat Niall!" Louis laughs, punching Niall playfully as the group walks towards their car.

"Hey Louis! It doesn't matter of you're a big boy at the moment, you don't be rude to people like that." Liam says sternly, smacking Louis' bum. Louis rolled his eyes, luckily going unnoticed.

When they arrived at the restaurant and sat down, Louis wouldn't decide on what he wanted, in the end Zayn thought it would be best to take Louis to the car for a bottle, hoping that'd make him slip back into his headspace.

Zayn had Louis laying reluctantly over his lap in the back of the car trying to feed him a bottle. Thank god for tinted windows, no one would be able to see what they were doing.

"Come on Louis, be a good boy." Zayn sighs.

"Zayn stop it, I'm still a big boy" Louis huffs, slapping Zayn across the face. Zayn getting sick of Louis' attitude rolled him over, so his bum was in the air. Zayn starts spanking Louis, hoping maybe this will get him back into his headspace.
After about ten snacks across the bum, Zayn had stopped, not wanting to be too harsh on Louis. But Louis didn't budge.

"Come on, lets get back to the boys." Zayn groans, leading Louis back into the restaurant.

Thankfully the rest of their meal went smoothly, only until they were leaving of course.

Louis had slipped, falling forward, landing on his wrist.

"OW!" He screeched.

The other boys were quick to react, helping Louis off the ground.

"Daddy, i-it hurts." Louis whimpers. Instantly they knew Louis had slipped back into his headspace.

"Oh baby, it's okay." Harry coos.

Louis falls asleep on their way home, his face pressed against the window. Niall covers him with a blanket, placing a red dummy in his mouth.

All the boys were so happy to have Louis as their special little baby boy.

A/N: not my best, sorry its so short. but I hope you enjoyed it! (: Two updates in one day!!

I finally reached 1k votes on the OneShots, so thank you! x

Please vote, comment & fan me if you liked it! c:

Bye Chickens!! Xx