5SOS || Gwen

C A L U M 

"Guys, has Gwen been blowing up your phone with messages?" I asked wanting to make sure that I wasn't the only one. 

Everyone nodded, I could see the annoyance on their faces.  I have tried everything to nicely tell her no.  Why she would ask why I would avoid the question and just tell her it wasn't a good time.  How am I meant to just tell her the true reason, I didn't want to hurt her feelings but it was getting to the line where I couldn't take much more. I don't know the tactics the other guys have taken but being nice and rejecting her politely wasn't the best option. I took a deep breath and gestured look to come over to where I was.  He looked a little confused, I knew out of all of us he wanted to be the one that spared her feelings.  Luke wanted to make sure that she knew in the nicest way possible.  He never wanted anyone's feelings to get hurt.  He was too sweet and that is honestly why I love him.  As he places himself beside me on the couch I make him sit closer to me as he looks to my face time ringing phone questionably. As soon as her face popped up I pressed my lips to Luke's he kissed me back but soon realized what I was doing.  As he pulled away redness covered his cheeks.  I looked at Gwen as she looked shocked and surprised. 

"You're gay?" She questioned

I nodded. "We've been together two years now." 

She soon went onto an apology rant as Luke took my phone telling her it was okay and there was no way she would have known.  He began to apologize for my actions but I sure as hell wasn't going to. I looked over to Luke as he looked extremely angry at me as he continued to face time Gwen.  I winked at him causing his cheeks to redden once more.  

____________

A S H T O N 

Gwen had been trying to get ahold of me more often than usual.  I never wanted to be the person like Calum was but it was getting to that point. I wanted to spare her feelings I wanted to never message her back in hopes she would get the message.  So that is what I decided to do.  If I ignored her then she will see that I am not interested. If Calum would have taken another way to telling her about him and Luke, I would have been able to tell her in a similar way. But no, being Calum he did it in the most insensitive way, and now she is coming to me.  Hoping that I am the straight one in the group. 

"Mikey, has she been texting you nonstop too?" I asked as I moved my head from his shoulder.  

His arm stayed around me as he just smirked. "Nope, I blocked her." 

I slapped my hand across his chest in a playful manner as I called him mean, he instructed me that it was what I loved about him. There were so many things that I loved about him.  I moved back closer to him as my lips lightly kissed his neck.  A sigh left his lips.  My lips traveled up his neck before our lips were able to connect in a heated kiss there was an eager knock on the door. 

"For fuck sakes, if that is Luke or Calum I'm going to kill them," Michael stated as he got up from the couch and headed towards the door.  

I followed behind him wanting to make sure that if it was a complete stranger that he wouldn't be overly angry at them. As Micheal swung the door open we were face to face with Gwen. Her eyes looked between us as she looked confused.  Her hands held a good amount of movies. 

Before she could utter a world Michael decided to speak up, "WE ARE NOT INTERESTED, WE BOTH LIKE DICK!" He shouted before slamming the door in her face. 

Before I had the chance to open the door and aplogize he had me pinned against it. "Now where were we?"