Calum || Savannah

"Oh my god Savannah!"

You look over to see your best friend rushing towards you. She seemed stunned by something. Making her way up to you she hunches over as she places her hands on her knees.

"What is it?"

"Hood.....is......back" She spoke between deep breaths.

Hood?

It couldn't be the one guy that you dated in elementary school. That gave you your first kiss and called you beautiful. He moved away a long time ago.

"He couldn't be. He moved away a long time ago."

"I just saw he or someone that looked like a grown up version of him." She mumbles soon not believing herself.

"I think you need to get new glasses." She started to laugh as she agreed with you.

You both headed towards your house knowing that everything was razzed but with her lost examination, it all seemed to go back to normal.

"Look!" She yelled pointing towards a tall guy holding boxes as he entered the house beside yours.

You trailed closer to your house. As you became curious to who this person was. Your best friend kept demanding you to be neighbourly. You hated talking to new people it wasn't every day that a guy moves in next door.

"I can't do this." You stated turning back around.

"Savannah?" You stopped in your tracks.

You slowly turned around to notice what looks to be a grown up Calum.

"Calum? Calum Hood?"

He chuckles a little before nodding. He soon walks over to you embracing you In a hug. You had to admit you spent so much time wonder when he would come back. And here he was holding you tightly against him.

"It's so great to see you!" You mumble against his chest.

"Oh sorry." He mumbles as he steps back from you. "And yeah you too. We should catch up...if you want."

You take him up on his offer as he instructs to come over around 6. You head back towards your house as your best friend pushes you in and up the stairs in search of something to wear.

You were regretting this little red dress she demanded you were. You inched closer to Calum's house. It was embarrassing thinking that small feelings for a guy you dated in elementary school could just come back. You knuckles lightly tap against the door.

"Savannah - umm wow - come in please."

You blush as you enter Calum's house. Boxes placed all around the room. He leads you towards the kitchen were he has made a small meal for just you two.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you. Still as beautiful as ever." He mumbles as he takes a bite of his food.

"Aw Calum you were always so sweet."

The tension in the air has vanished as you guys catch up. You learn Calum is in a band and they are going to be touring soon. You slowly catch him up on your boring normal life.

"So how is the love life?" You choke on your water at thee question.

"Oh god are you okay.?"

"Yeah I'm.....fine. And love life, nothing really going on in that department." You feel your cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"I know what you mean." You look over at him as his eyes stay locked on you.

The silence grows heavy as no one says anything. You start messing with your food as your thoughts rumble up in your mind. Is it weird to love one person after such a long time? He hasn't really changed, just grown up.

"So I have something to tell you and it might be the stupidest thing in the whole world; but it's been on my mind since I left an seeing you today brought everything back." Calum seems a little nervous as doesn't look at you.

"Okay.."

"You were the first girl I kissed, the first girl I ever loved. And surely being in elementary school relationships aren't really a big deal. I thought about you while I was away. I could have moved anywhere but I wanted to move back here in hopes to see the one girl that i love, just one last time in hopes She feels the same." His eyes finally made contact with yours.

You were shocked by his confession. The small kid relationship wasn't something big or anything it was a few days. You remember watching a romantic movie with your mom where the girl rushed to kiss the guy. So planning it out in your head you pulled him to the big tree and you kissed him.

"Calum....it was a small relationship. Nothing big. We were kids, I loved spinach when I was that age now I freaking hate it. Things change."

"Come on Savannah..." He starts to plead. A sly smirk crosses his face. "Kiss me."

"K-kiss you?" You we're confused.

"Yes. Kiss me." He says leaning back in his chair.

"That wouldn't prove anything."

"To me it will. Just kiss me Savannah."

"Fine." You mumble as you get up from your seat.

Calum soon stands up slowly walking towards you. He grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer to him. You place your arms around his neck. You heart beat jumps as he starts to lean in. His lips brush against yours. You here him chuckle. Before you could protest to his actions his lips press against yours.

The way his lips moved against yours so slow and passionate. His tongue slipped into passed your lips as the kiss gets a little more heated. You pull away not wanting it to go farther then you wanted it to.

"I knew it." He exclaims as he stares at you.

"Knew what?"

"You love me." He says as a smirk crosses his face again.

"I never said that."

"Oh it's so obvious in the kiss." He mutters closing the distance between you too.

"Admit it. Because it's clearly obvious that even if it was a elementary fling I loved you. And still do."

You stay silent. This was some shit. He comes back after being gone so long and just expects you to open up to him. Not going to happen.

He leans in to where his lips are inches away from yours. "Say it."

"I love you." You muttered in attempt to have his lips on yours again.

He moves away from you as he grins in triumphant. You step closer to him. Placing your hands around his neck bring his face closer to yours. "Eager?"

"Just kiss me." He doesn't leave you waiting he places his lips on yours.