Calum || Jaymi

"This wouldn't hurt. I promise." Calum muttered into your ear.

"I'm just nervous." You mutter looking away from his and his bare body.

"No reason to be nervous. Baby I would never hurt you." He stated before lighting kissing you lips.

You nodded as he positioned himself before slowly thrusting into you.

He lied to you. Everything he said to that night were lies. His words meant nothing, having sex with him was the worst mistake. But the biggest mistake of all was falling in love with him. The chase was over. He got what he wanted and that ended whatever you wanted to happen with him.

You tried to avoid him as best you could but having him as lab partner didn't help with that. But seeing as he never showed up proved his was avoiding you as well. Class goes by slow as always with Mr. Scott discussing something to do with genetics. You never payed attention. Finally the bell rang dismissing everyone to finally go home.

As you headed for the door Mr. Scott demanded to see you at his desk. He started discussing how your grade has dropped and you promised to raise it before next grade card. Heading to your locker you noticed the empty hallway. No one in sight or around. It was a little frightening. But it was okay.

"Hey there." You glanced behind you to see Noah heading close to you.

You paced sped up as you headed closer to your locker. You gasped as your body was pushed up against the nearest wall as Noah started down at you.

"Why don't we go into the supply closet and have a little fun?" He stated as he face inches closer to yours.

You tried fighting to get away from him. His hands gripped your wrist tighter as he hips pushed into yours. You softly whimpered as his lips made contact with your neck. This wasn't going to go your way no matter how hard you were fighting to get out of his grip. He was going to do to you whatever he wanted to. Tears lightly streamed down your cheeks as he started to grinned himself into you.

"Jaymi?"

You open your eyes to see a familiar face looking onto you. Noah stopped his assault as he turned to face Calum.

"Fuck off hood. Can't you see I'm a little busy." Noah snarled as his assault picked up again. He softly moaned as his lips attached to your neck again.

The warmth of Noah's body soon left yours. You slumped to the ground as you just softly sobbed. The sound of someone pushing someone against a locker as loud demands escaped their lips were the only sounds. You felt someone place their hand on your knee causing you to jump in fright.

A pair of strong arms lifted you from the floor you didn't open your eyes afraid if who it might be and what might happen to you. You curled up against him as you fell asleep.

.....

The morning light shined through the windows soon waking you up. You raised up in the bed, everything look familiar but you couldn't think of anything. You heard someone groan. You leaned over the bed to notice someone stirring in the floor. Yesterday's actions popped into your mind. What if Noah did what he wanted too? You notice you weren't in your jeans but just a baggy t-shirt.

"Morning" A raspy voice spoke.

You looked over to notice a shirtless Calum as he stood up from the floor. He softly smiled at you as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did Noah hurt you in anyway?" You watched as his body tensed up.

"No" You mutter thankful that Calum was there to help you.

You stood up from the bed as you started to look for your clothes. Wanting to get out of here as fast as you can before it got awkward.

"What are you looking for?" Calum's soft voice questioned as you heard the bed squeak.

"My clothes."

Calum instructed you in were they were. You headed to towards the bathroom grabbing your clothes and soon closing the door. You didn't understand why your clothes were in the bathroom. You peeled what you are guessing his his baggy shirt from you body as you started to get dressed.

"Are you leaving?" Calum questioned from his place on the bed.

You nod not wanting to talk to him more then you have too. You mutter a thank to before you head towards his bedroom door.

"Jaymi..." You look back to Calum waiting for him to say something anything.

"Do you regret it?" He questioned as his hand started to rub the back of his neck.

"Regret what?"

"Do you regret letting me take your virginity?" His eyes never made contact with yours as he spoke.

"No, but I do regret believing everything you said to me that night."

Calum's eyes look over at you. He moved off the bed as he made his way to you. "I meant everything I said to you that night."

"You promised to never hurt me. You stated how beautiful I was and how much I meant to you!"

"Jaymi you are beautiful and I never have hurt guy. You do mean something to me. It's complicated." He muttered.

He can't fix the mess he has caused. The love you have for him is still there. You were so blinded by his affection to not noticed he never felt the same.

"It's always complicated." You walked out of his room leaving his there.

His footsteps soon following after you. You didn't turn around. You had one thought and that was to leave and never come back. You opened the door ready to walk out.

"I never felt this way about someone before!" He yelled causing you to turn around.

"Felt what way?"

He stepped towards you causing you body to be pushed up again the door. His lips soon made contact with yours. You kissed back missing how his lips felt on yours. He pulled back as he leaned his forehead against yours. "I've never loved someone as much as I love you."

Love?

His eyes searched yours for just a little hint of something as you stayed silent. You couldn't believe he loves you. He feels the same way you did towards him.

"Love....you love me?" You question.

"Yes, love. I love you Jaymi. That's why I distanced myself from you. I don't want you to deal with my dumb-ass shit but every night I thought of you. I thought of the night wit your first time the way you trusted me. I never felt this way towards anyone and it scared me.

Seeing Noah grinned into you yesterday enraged me. I never want any guy to have you the way I once did. No guy should witness your beauty without loving the beauty on the inside. I -"

You cut him off from his rant as you place your lips in his. You couldn't help but smile as his lips moved against yours. He loves you. This was the happiest moment of your life. You pulled away as your hands stayed clasped behind his neck. "I love you too Calum."

His lips landed on yours before leading down to your neck as he lightly begin to nibble at your skin. You softly moaned. He pulled away smirking at you before grabbing your hand in husband leading you back to his room.