Luke || Zoe

"So this is it?" You questioned as he wouldn't even look at you.

You knew something was up with him when he walked in earlier. But he kept denying it. But he finally let it slip as you were talking about your day. Just four words that you swore he wouldn't say.

I wanna break up.

He stayed silent as he stood by the door. You tried fighting back tears knowing that's what he wanted was some emotion out of you. His back still faced you as you saw him slowly open the door.

"I'm sorry Zoe."

As the door closed you backed up until your back was pressed against the wall. The tears soon streamed down your face.

Luke's POV.

I stood outside her door, trying not to cry or head back in there. I know she is crying. I hated the sound of her crying. Finally gaining some courage I walked to Ashton's car that waited in the driveway.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine." I mutter looking out the passenger window as we backed out of her driveway.

She will be fine. This needed to happen. You were holding you back. She will forget about you in just a few days. I kept telling myself this hoping just hoping I will believe it.

Arriving at the house. I wasted no time in heading to my room ignoring the questions. I just wanted to be left alone at the moment nothing to dramatic. I walked into my room looking around. Thankfully she left nothing here. Flopping down on my bed I let go of the tears I've been holding back.

"Mate call her." Calum urges as he tosses my phone to me.

I ignore it and still laying on the couch watching some show that has grabbed my interest for the last week. She hasn't called or even dropped by. She is doing better then I am. I hear Calum sigh and walk off. Everyone has tried their best to get me to call her or even go over there. But I wouldn't. I just can't. She deserves better then what we had.

Fighting everyday. Words that soon had no meaning. Everything was just building up to one of us leaving and it was going to be me. I stayed focused on the show not caring what was going in around.

"Wow. Hemmings you look like shit."

"Zoe? What, How?"

"Calum called me." She stated as she took a seat beside me on the couch. "Why did you leave?"

"I was holding you back. The fighting was enough half the time. You could have done better." I shrugged as it was nothing.

"Holding me back? Luke you were the reason I pushed myself to do things. How can I do better when I already found the one I love.?"

She was wrong. She doesn't understand any of it. I've heard her cry or the shit I've said. Her crying over me leaving for tour. It was enough for me to stop it all.

"Stop thinking this is break up is for the best. It's not. By looking at you I know that the best thing is for us to be together." I didn't say anything. Just looked at her.

Her eyes dull, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked to be in the same condition I was. But she could hide it well. I leaned in placing my lips on hers. She kissed back in a minor of seconds. "You know you were lost with out me." I chuckle pulling away.

"Always so cocky huh?" She smirks.