Luke || Beth *

L U K E

"Dammit" I groan as I try to answer my phone.

I take a quick glance to the clock on the bedside table; 3:30 am. Who would be calling so fucking early?

"Hello?" I answer as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Is this Luke?"

"Yeah?" Shit I should have checked the caller ID.

"This is Emily, I'm a bartender at the bar down the road. I called because your friend Beth is completely wasted and I have to lock up."

Not again.

"I'll be there in five."

Hanging up I quickly get dressed. I cant believe she would be so immature again. Dammit, she only drinks when her and Cody fight. This time feels different. After driving for awhile I pull up to the little bar. I notice a girl standing outside. Is that Beth or the Emily chick?

"Luke?" She questioned as I got out of the car.

"Emily?" She nods. "She's inside." I follow her lead as she leads me into the rundown building.

There she was slumped over the bar as she demanded another drink. The bar was empty besides us. I was in shock. I knew she loved to get a little wasted on days but this was way past her limit.

"Beth, I'm here to take you home." I softly spoke placing my hand in her shoulder.

"L-Luke?" She slurred. Her eyes wondered up an down my body.

God did I hate her when she was drunk. Her short dress rode up as she stumbled off the stool. I couldn't help but look. I felt my heart speed up. I tried my best to no think of her that way as she was intoxicated but damn it was hard. She slung her arm across my shoulders as she leaned into me.

I thanked Emily before heading to the car. Opening the passenger side door I tried to not bump her head into anything. She kept giggling as I tried to stay focused. Finally getting her situated I closed the passenger side door.

I took a deep breath before getting in a starting the car. The drive back was a little quiet besides her hiccups and random giggles. I felt her hand on my knee as she slowly moved it upwards.

"Beth." I warn but it doesn't faze her.

Her hand gets closer and closer until she finds the area she was predictive to find. My hands tightened on the wheel as a groan escaped my lips. I grabbed her hand moving it away from me. She had a proud smirk on her face.

I tried to calm down. I had a little problem and I knew it wouldn't go the way I wanted it to. I had planned on bringing her to my place letting her sleep it off and helping her back to Cody's in the morning but she had another plan. Not that I'm agains it but I'm not going to have sex with her while she is in this state.

Finally reaching the house I turn off the car and get out. I know helping her tonight would not work but what kind of friend am I to leave her. She grabbed onto me for balance as I headed towards the door.

I tried reaching for my keys as she hung onto me. I felt her hands wrap around my torso. I thought nothing more of it. I finally got the key into the door. Beth loosened her grip around me. I stepped into the house. She looked at me with the same smirk she did in the car. She stumbled closer to me as her hands tugged at my jeans.

She tried pulling them down my legs as she soon stumbled back and feel into the nearest table. Her laugh was loud as the vase crashed and feel to the floor.

"Oops." She says as she starts to laugh more.

I fix my pants before helping her towards the spare bedroom. Her hand kept trying to makes it's way to the hem of my jeans. Finally entering the room I softly placed he in the bed as I looked to find a shirt for her to sleep in. Finally finding one I walked over to her. Her hands hooked into my jeans as she pulled me closer to her.

"Beth. You need rest." I warned.

"No, I need you." My eyes widened at her words.

Her fingers unbuttoned my jeans. I can't do this anymore. I can't resist a girl that keeps throwing herself at me- drunk or not. I let her slide my jeans down my legs. I kept my eyes glued to hers. She was beautiful. She placed her hands at the back of my neck as she brought her lips to mine.

"Oh Luke." Beth breathed out as she pulled away.

"What baby?" I cooed as my thumb rubbed against her cheek.

"Fuck me."

I looked at her for reassurance. I knew she was saving it for someone special. But what scared me was she would regret it. I didn't say anything as I motioned for her to move back further on the bed. She did as I wanted. And leaned on her elbows as she waited for me. I soon moved to where I was hovering over her.

I placed lips on her kissing this time with more force. She didn't hesitate to put as much in it as I was. I slowly slipped my tongue into her mouth. A soft moan was heard. Her hands found their way to my hair as she lightly pulled. Pulling away from the kiss I started to kiss down her neck wining yet another beautiful sound. I pulled her shirt over her head as I finished my assault.

Her hands started to pull at the hem of my shirt. I obeyed her orders as I pulled away from her and removed it from my body. I reached to remove her bra but she stopped me. "I wanna keep this on." I nodded agreeing to her terms.

Her hands started to wonder my body as she finally found what she was in search for. Her hand slipped into my boxers as she grabbed my erection. I took in a sharp breath. "No teasing Beth."

"Then stop fooling around." She just smiled before removing her hand and placing her hands back round my neck as she brought my lips to hers.

I swiftly pulled off her panties before removing my boxers. I positioned myself at her entrance. I pulled away from her wanting the reassurance I saw earlier. She nodded her head as I knew everything would be okay. Our lips met once again but more passion and lust was laced in this kiss. At the moment I slowly entered her. Her finger nails dug into my back as she moaned in agony.

I felt so bad. I wanted to stop now. And forget this even happened. I don't want her to not remember the night I took her virginity but she seemed all for it. I shouldn't have token advantage of her. I stayed still as I waited for her nod to keep going. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as her breathing was quite heavy. Her head started to nod. I kissed her cheek and down her neck before I slowly started to thrust in and out of her.

"Faster. Luke!" She moaned out as her her nails dug into my back.

I obliged her orders as groans escaped my lips. Hearing my name escaped her lips. Her nails racking up and down my back with each hard thrust I gave.

"Holy F-Fuck, I'm almost there." She yelled.

"Just a little more." I said trying to not breathe heavy.

The room was filled with our moans and each other's name. I tried to keep the same speed knowing she hasn't begged for a faster speed then I'm going. I was extremely close. All I needed was her release. Her back arched as she pulled me closer to her as my name escaped her lips as she reached her high.

"Fuck hell." The only words that I could fully say as I followed soon afterwards.

I watched as she soon calmed down and her breathing went sorta back to normal. I slowly pulled out of her. Her face scrunched up. I soon laid beside her as she stayed laying their facing the ceiling.

"Hey Luke.?"

"Mhmm?"

"I wasn't really that drunk as I seemed." She turned over on her side as she was facing me with the same damn smirk that got me in the first place.

---

Authors note.

Hey, yay smut. Okay if it sucked I'm sorry. Me and my friend Emily wrote it. So please let me know what you think.

This is just a one time thing.!