Michael || Lucy

You kept the ticket in your hand as you debated on going. Ever since Michael left for you after the fight you have felt so lost. The words that you expressed were something you never wanted to tell him. He seemed hurt and divested as he left for the airport. You regretted everything you said.

Calling him wasn't an option. You knew when he was upset it wasn't the best thing to do. He always ignored calls when he was furious at a certain person. The ticket for the concert came in the mail yesterday. You haven't made up your mind to go yet or not. It was tonight. And you knew that you had to figure out something soon.

After weighing all your options you decided why not. You looked at your attire and thought it was good enough. Leaving the house you soon got in your car and headed towards the venue. You didn't know what to would say if he came up to you or what would happen if he saw you. You just wanted everything to go back to normal.

You are greeted by on of the security guards as he asks you how have you been. You respond to his question before smiling at him. He tells you that you are free to go backstage but you decline the offer. As you head towards your seat you get greeted by fans. They ask for pictures as you oblige.

You laugh as the freak out before leaving you to yourself. You look at the stage knowing in a short amount of time they would be up there and you would see Michael. You didn't know how you felt abut this. The night he left stay in your mind as you start to feel bad.

The concert begins as the guys walk out. The fans scream in just the sight if them. Luke smiles as well as Cal and Ash. You didn't spot Michael as he soon follows behind as he adjust his SnapBack. Your heart starts to best faster at just the sight of him. His hair has been dyed a shade of red. You can't help but stare at him feeling guilty for letting him leave the way he did.

Luke begins to talk causing the fans to get louder. You can't be here. This isn't right. You moved through the crowd before heading towards the exit. This isn't for you. This can't be happening.

"Lucy!" You turn around at the sound of Michael's voice.

The microphone stays held in his hands as he walks off the stage and towards you. He doesn't say anything as he soon stands directly in front of you. "You-you came.?" You nod seeing him smile.

"I have to go." You instructed as you turned away from him.

"We shared hateful words, I know but sending you the ticket I prayed you would show up. Lucy I know I'm a pain in the ass and I drive you up the wall but that doesn't change anything. You have stuck by me through so much and I have been drifting from telling you what you want to hear but I'm ready to tell you know. Lucy I love you." You turned to face him again as his eyes seemed to gloss over.

"Did you just.." he nodded to your question. You rushes to him wrapping your arms around his neck. "Oh Mikey I love you so much. I'm so sorry for what I said." He held you tightly to him as the room stayed quiet.

"I deserved everything you said to me. Lucy I'm sorry it took me so long to express how much you mean to me. I love you very much." You pulled back so you can look at him. His eyes stayed focused on yours as he soon leaned into you. His lips felt perfect on yours.

"Get it Mikey!" Calum yelled as the crowd started to clap. You smiled against his lips as you knew he was probably flipping him off at the moment.