Luke || Rachel

"Fuck you Sam!" You screamed as your -now ex- boyfriend walked out.

His hand was in the air as his finger was prominent. you hated him no scratch that you wished he would just die. he had no fucking right to call you those names or express any of those terms to you. its not like he is the innocent one, you couldnt help but count in your head how many girls you have seen him in bed with. he just always had to play the victim card, no matter if he wasnt such the victim. you kept your head hung low as you looked to the shattered glass that laced the floor.

"Hey I just saw Sam walking down the street. He seemed pretty pissed." You hear Luke state as he walks in.

You notice his arms full with the original stuff on a Friday night; movies and many bags of chips. You roll your eyes at his comment before storming off to your bedroom. You hear Luke yell what as he doesnt seem to understand what exactly his words were meaning. yes, sam is pissed but he isnt the only fucking one. this night couldnt get any worse but with luke walking in it all seemed to be going in that direction. You heard his footsteps behind you as you just couldnt deal with his random questions on what was the attitude about. you clearly understanding that he even would ask that or any sort of question that leaned towards that you would being sad bye to your friendship with him. your temper was something to not get in front of, and you knew luke could understand that. you stayed facing the window knowing he has already entered the room. you could feel his gaze on you, his arms were soon placed around your waist as his head rested on your shoulder.

"he found out didnt he?" his voice was soft as you hummed. luke's lips were soon on your neck.

"i dont see why you are so upset, i mean he was going to find out anyways." he quietly spoke as his lips moved against your neck.

"no the point hemmings, he called me a slut."

"i mean you are for me, i mean does he know how amazing you are in bed i mean when you-"

You moved away from him causing his sentence to be cut short. your eyes were wide. why doesnt he seem to be a little upset, you knew he begged you for weeks telling him but you couldnt ended it with Sam. you never really suspected him to find out, nor did you expect the thing with luke to come as far as it has. you never imagined spending one movie night laughing and throwing popcorn at luke, to the neck were you guys are furiously making out. you never dreamed of being with luke in a sexual way, he was always that best friend you went to be when his lips were on yours it was like something changed. you can say no guy has ever made you feel the way he does, just the idea of his mouth on you makes you fidget.

"Rachel?!" lukes hand waved in front of your face drawing your attention back to him. you blinked a couple times until you refocused.

"huh?"

"babe, why are you so pissed? you wanted him to find out and he did so i dont see the big deal..."

"luke he called me a slut, whore and a bitch. he was being hypocritical. " You stated as you crossed your arms.

his head started to shake back and forth as he moved closer to you. he unfolded your arms as he placed them around his neck. "one we both know you are NOT a slut nor a whore or a bitch. and yes he is being a hypocrite but he can kiss our asses. i kissed you on that day of our moving night not caring about him and you guys being together but my love for you Rachel. and now finally there is just us, nothing stopping us in anyway." You couldnt help but blush at his words. Luke always knew what to say no matter the situation. "now i think my little speech worked so i deserve a kiss." his smile was triumphant as he places his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him.

you giggled at him loving the feeling of how close your bodies were to one another. "why yes you do deserve one." he started to lean in as you placed your hand up stopping his lips from meeting yours. "but you're not getting one." you laughed as his eyes were wide. you knew that it was your cue to run in which you did. Luke was soon heard behind you, in a minor of seconds your back was placed against the nearest wall as his jagged breath fanned your face. "nope, sorry i dont think rejecting my well deserve kiss is going to work this time." as he leaned in this time you didnt fight him as his lips were soon on yours. "finally" you heard him mumble against you lips as you kissed him back.