Ashton || Jocelyn

"You need to come get Ashton, he's drunk....again." Calum stated sounded exhausted.

"Again? He promised he would stop drinking." You sighed.

"Just come to the bar and get him, I'm heading home." With that Calum ended the call.

You stayed seated in your car. You watched Calum leave. It was something you hated. Ashton had more power then getting drunk every few days. It was exhausting keeping up with it. Finally sighing you decided to get out. The bar wasn't as big as the last one you had to go too.

Opening the door, a soft sound of music was heard. You looked around wondering where he was. He usually stays up near the bar but scanning the area he was no where to be seen. The bar was empty, not many people were gathered around the small dance floor.

Thinking he might be in the bathroom peeked your interest. You decided to weave through the small group of people to reach the bathroom.

"Some sick ass people are in the bathroom fucking each other." You heard on man slur as he leaned back on the wall for support.

"Have the respect to do it in your car, instead of a bathroom in a bar while drunk ass men wait to piss." The other one slurred as he stumbled forward.

You didn't know if you beloved them. But the line to the only bathroom was quite long. It was a little strange. You passed the line up as guys yelled at you to stop skipping.

As you neared the bathroom small moans where heard. What they had said must be true. The women's moans were getting louder but then you heard something that sounded familiar. A males voice as he begged the girl to tell him how good he felt.

"So damn good Ashton!" the girl replied.

You stepped away as your back hit the wall. It couldn't be Ashton. He would never cheat on you. You shook your head not wanting to believe anything. The moans and voices dialed down. You stayed their wondering who might just walk out of this bathroom.

"It could be another Ashton." You muttered to yourself.

You watched as the door nob turned soon revealing a girl. She was gorgeous; long blonde hair, her outfit was a little to short for your taste but it fitted her perfectly. She gave you a small smile before she headed off down the hallway.

He stumbled out next with a cheeky smile on his face a he zipped up his pants. "Jocelyn?" He slurs.

Heading off down the hallway you ignore his protest. He cheated their is no going back from this. You felt someone grab your wrist as you soon become face to face with your boyfriend.

"Let me go." You try to fight out of his hold but his grip tightens.

"What are to doing here?"

"To come get your drunken ass but seems you were a little preoccupied." You snap. He soon let's go of your wrist as he just stares at the ground.

"Listen I-"

"Keep the lame ass excuse to yourself I'm done." With those last words you rushed out of the bar and straight to your car.

You didn't drive off. You stayed their as tears began to stream down your face. You didn't want to go back home knowing Ashton would show up there you had one last option. You reach for your purse grabbing your phone. You soon dial his number in hopes he will be up.

"Hello?" a groggy voice answers.

"Luke, it's Jocelyn."

"What's up? Have you been crying?" he questions. You hear him mutter something to someone.

"Am I disturbing you?" You didn't want to push your problems on him.

"No, it's fine. What's wrong?"

"Can I come over?" You begin to pick at your fingernails - out of nervous habit.

"As long as you explain to me what the hell has got you so upset."

You agree before hanging up. Luke has always been there for you when you needed someone. He could have some insight in what to do about Ashton.

...

"So you heard him fucking some girl in a bathroom?" Luke questions for the twentieth time.

"Yes, I swear Luke i don't know what to do. I want to forgive him but at the same time I don't."

Luke grabbed the drink his girlfriend was handing him. He took a sip before finally answering. "Ashton is a good guy, Jocelyn. Everyone messes up, but it's your decision in wether to forgive him or not."

He was right. He was always right. You watched as he placed his arm across his girlfriends shoulders. They had a rough patch when she cheated on him but seems they got closer after that. Luke was a mess when it happened but he loved her enough to forgive her mistake.

All of our attention was forced on the door as someone repeatedly knocked. You were nervous you knew he would come looking for you no matter the situation.

"Is Jocelyn here?"

"Ashton go home, please." you heard Luke mutter as he tried to reason with him.

"Not until I talk to her."

You watched as Luke moved out of the way and let him in. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on you. He seemed relived to find you here. You looked to Luke as he signaled his girlfriend to follow him upstairs. Soon leaving you and Ashton alone.

"Jocelyn you had me worried to death." He mutters walking closer to you.

"Why aren't to with that girl from the bar?" You question.

"Amada? She doesn't mean anything to me."

"She meant something to you earlier, when she was screaming your name in the bathroom while you - "

He placed his hand over mouth. You moved away from him not wanting to be anywhere near him. "I know what happened you don't have to say it."

You watch as he sits on the couch. "After you left she tried to get me to go back to her place. But I couldn't. You looked so hurt when you left. It killed me knowing I was the cause of it."

"Ashton I never thought you would ever cheat on me." You softly spoke as you took a seat on the couch.

"I never meant to, I don't even remember half of what happened all I remember was having her bent over in the bathroom as I fucked her. That's it; nothing on how it ended up like that. Jocelyn, I love you and only you. I swear I would never do it on purpose." He turned to where he was looking at you.

You slowing turned so you where facing him. His eyes lost the shine they once had, but you attention gets turned away as a tear streams down his face.

"You seemed to enjoy it." You mutter dryly.

"I'm a guy, I enjoy sex but the only time it means anything is when it's with you. Please understand that if I could go back and stop it I would. I fucked up, I would understand if you wanted to end it here and now." He wiped his eyes before looking away from you.

"Ashton I love you. You know this." you moved closer to him as you grabbed his hands in yours. "I cant be without you."

He pulled you to where you were sitting on is lap. He wrapped his arms around you. You loved being in his embrace. "I promise Jocelyn no more drinking, no more bars and no more fuck ups." He kisses the top of your head as he pulled you tighter against him.