Luke || Chau

"You going to tell him?" Your friend questioned as you both stayed seated at the small table.

You took a small bite of your food not really wanting to eat after such a eventful day. You just couldn't get your mind around it all and with bigger news your boy friend was coming home from tour. Everything was just adding up and you can't find a way to even it all out.

"Eventually." You mutter pushing your plate forward. Your stomach started to acting up at just the thought of finishing it.

"I'm not going to tell you how to do anything, but Chau I think he needs to know." You nod agreeing with her statement.

It needs to be done. You just couldn't think of how to do it though. Do you just blurt in out in random conversation or make it a event? His reaction was what was making you feel a little on edge. Was it going to be joyful or full of range and regret.

You hugged your friend as you headed home. You couldn't stop thinking of this situation. Maybe it was just more then that. Maybe just maybe it could be something bigger. You walked up to the house having a feeling he might be home waiting.

Opening the door you noticed bags placed by the door. He was home. You lightly closed the door placing your keys on the table by the door. You called out his name hoping it was him. As he emerged from the doorway of the kitchen you felt relief.

"Luke!" You squeezed in delight as you engulf him in a hug.

"Hey." You hear him say with a chuckle. He wraps his arms around you as he holds you tightly to him. "I would suspect you missed me."

You nod your head. He soon removes himself from your embrace as he tells you about the tour. You are so happy to see his face light up at just the mention of performing on stage. But that all turns to you as he questions you.

"Luke, I have to tell you something." You say looking down at your feet. This isnt going to end well.

"Are you gong to say what I think to are?"

"Just -"

"- No you can't do this Chau. For fuck sakes aren't you happy. Who is the asshole?" He questions throwing his arms up in anger.

You didn't understand what he was talking about. He seemed to just go with the first option that popped into his mind.

"There is no asshole." You say getting a little annoyed with his anger.

"Then what did I do to make you want to end this?" he gestured between you and him. "How did I fuck it up that bad?"

You have never seen Luke on edge, was he going to punch something or was he going to break down in tears.

"You didn't fuck up. Luke just -"

He cut you off again as he started to rant. "Chau, I swore you were fucking better thing this. I swore you were different then every other girl but I guess I was wrong."

You watch as he headed towards the door. This was your chance.

"I'm pregnant." You said loud enough to grab his attention.

You watched as his body tensed. He turned to look at you.

"You're pregnant.?" He softly spoke as he slowly eased his way to you. "Is it mine."

"Yes Luke, remember you took my virginity." You state rolling your eyes.

"Right, right." He kept his eyes fixed on your stomach. As he was soon standing in front of you.

The room was silent as he looked at you. His eyes had worry yet something that showed regret. You were worried he regretted being with you or anything that brought the child to where it is now.

He pulled you into a bone shattering hug as he kept muttering a apology. You couldn't help but giggle. You spoke softly as you couldn't breathe he laughed awkwardly as he let you go.

"We're going to be a family." You spoke placing your hand on his cheek.