Michael || Marissa

Sex. Parties. Drugs.

The usual that was on the teen mind. You've tried easing way from the crowd and do your own thing. But you always find yourself back in the same house with the same red cup in your hand. This party was different. The host was a guy that seemed to be in his own world as you were in yours.

He never talked to many people but looking around he seemed to know a good bit for this many people to show up. You never got his name or any other information. You were just pressured in wearing a skin right red dress and shoved into the car.

The music seemed to get louder as more intoxicated teens started to grind against one another. You could see the sexual frustrations on there face as many pushed past you and head up stairs.

"Eh. Teenage hormones." You groaned before placing your red cup down and heading outside.

There wasn't many people outside but the smell of weed sure stuck out with the few that were huddled together to keep warm in the cool weather. You brought your hands into your lap as you waited for some way to leave this sex fest.

"Marissa right?"

You looked and noticed a guy step out from the house. He had a bottle in his hand as he took a seat beside you on the little steps leading up to the main door.

"Mhmm."

You didn't want to communicate with anyone all you wanted was to leave and get back to something you enjoy. Not something that involves any of this.

"Why distance yourself?" The random guy questions as you slid your hands against your shirt dress sliding it down.

"I hate parties." You mumble looking forward at the street.

He softly chuckled but soon stopped as you glared at him. He brought the bottle up to his lips. The silence grew as people stumbled passed you as they left the house.

"Some party Mikey." One guy slurred as his friend led him to a cab.

Wait?! Was the guy sitting beside you the loner who decided to through a party? It couldn't be...but as he muttered a thanks before taking another swig of his beer. It had to be him.

"So you are the master party guy huh?" You question looking over at him.

"I guess that's me." He shrugs not really caring.

Silence takes over once again as the music starts to get louder but soon softens as cheers are heard from inside.

"Fucking teenagers." You groan to yourself.

"But you are one of those fucking teenagers." Mikey chimes in.

You glare at him before standing to your feet. You can't believe any of this. This was defiantly the worst night of your life. You don't even pay attention to were you step. You soon find your self looking up at Mikey as he just smiles at you. He soon helps you back to your feet as he holds you extremely close to him.

"Ah...um thanks" You try to back the distance between you too but he stays holding onto you.

"Your dress has kinda skimmed up." He mutters moving his hands down to help you fix your dress. His fingers barely brush your skin as pulls it back down.

"You're a beautiful girl Marissa." He stands back up as he places his hand on your lower back pulling your body into his.

You blush as he starts to sway his body with yours. "Dance with me?" He whispers in your ear.

You nod as you place your hands around his neck as his hand are placed at your waist. He starts to spin you around. You never danced with anyone before. You watched many movies with guys swiping a girl off her feet his dance moves. But Mikey was different. He really wasn't the best dancer but you couldn't help but have fun.

He kissed your cheek as he pulled you closer to him. Maybe just maybe you could get use to these teenage hormones and sex fest parties as long as he was here with you on every step of the way.