Ashton || (Y/N)

A S H T O N

Her small frame stayed placed beside me as she slept. Her hair was everywhere as she demanded me not to mess with it. I love her, i do. But i have taken notice as her mother has passed that her fears have advanced. Her being alone for longer then an hour has placed her into a panic as she has to make sure that i am still around that I'm not going anywhere. A whimper escaped her lips as she curled up. i placed my arm around her wanting to make sure her nightmares are nothing that i can fix.

"daddy?"

"hmm, " I responded.

She didn't say anything as I felt her move to where she was more close to me. I sighed knowing that things like this are either going to break my heart or make me never want to leave her side.

I reassured her so many times that I would be home when she got back from school. A pinky promise was placed before she left on the bus. I watched her figure move to a seat as she waved to me, I waved back. I look to the house as the mess that was placed a week ago has grown and I think that if I neglect it anymore then it would overpower the whole house.

Hours of cleaning and I finally understood why women complained a certain amount of housework overwhelmed them. and also understanding why men never wanted to do it. Plopping down on the couch I soon feel relaxed. I close my eyes knowing a little nap would do some good.

"MOMMY!"

"MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP!"

I rushed upstairs, Sophie's body stayed placed beside her mothers as her little hands pushed at her. No movement was made, I heard the guys rush up as gasps are heard.

"Get Sophie out of here and call 911!" I yell rushing over to the women that means the whole world to me.

The sounds of screams were heard as my daughter was removed from the room. I checked for a pulse but nothing. I tried keeping calm and not breaking down but I just couldn't contain myself. Tears left my eyes as I tried everything to get her back, I needed her. I cried and begged for her to come back. Soon enough I was removed from beside her as the professionals started to try everything they could. I watched knowing that they are the only ones that can be able to save her.

"Daddy!" I woke up to a piercing scream. I looked to see Sophie beside me as she looked scared and worried. I pull her onto my lap as she started to cry.

"Shhh, daddy is here." Her hands were placed in her lap as she tried calming herself.

"I thought -"

"I know but I am okay" I mutter making her look to me as I made a funny face. She laughed as she couldn't help but smile. I kissed her forehead.

She began to tell me about her day, and that her cousins all played games with her at recess. Her face lit up as she began to talk about all of the things that had happened that she enjoyed.

"Oh in class we wrote about our heroes."

"Who did you write about sweetie, was it Batman or Spiderman?" She giggled before grabbing her small bag and pulling out a piece of paper.

"It's you daddy."

Grabbing the paper from her hands I stayed shocked as I began to read.

My hero is my daddy.

He makes all the monsters go away. When my mommy died daddy was there to stop the tears. Daddy always makes me laugh when I am sad. He likes to be silly and make sure i is okay before he does things. when I have nightmares daddy is the thing that makes them stop. Daddy is stronger the superman and is nicer than spiderman. Daddy is my hero and my daddy is my everything.