Ashton || Brianna

"So she just kissed him. Like what the fuck." You held the phone close to your ear as your best friend kept talking.

"She knows how jealous I get. This makes the tenth time she had made me look like a fucking fool."

"Ash, just give her time as you take time to cool down. Everything will be fine."

You get uninterested every time he brings up the whore of a girlfriend. You just hated everything about her; her perfect blonde hair, her perfect figure.

"I know Brianna I know." You hear him sigh. "I'm sorry for pulling you into my relationship bullshit."

"Ash it's fine, I'm always willing to help."

"I know. You're a good friend."

Friend. That's what you were always labeled as. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a friend. You cringe at just the sound if the word coming from his mouth.

"Yep...friend." You muttered through gritted teeth.

He spoke his quick goodbyes as you heard his girlfriend's cheery voice on the other end. You feel back on your bed. Damn him for being attractive and damn yourself for caring.

"Ash called, he talked about his girlfriend and now your in a slump?" Mikey quested waking in.

"You know me so well."

He stayed sitting on your bed as you just thought of everything. You couldn't keep him off your mind no matter how hard you tried. He always came at the weirdest moments. If you didn't want to talk he sure knew how to get the words out of you.

It was the worst thing of being best friends with him. You soon herd Michael leave. Everyone knew your feelings towards Ashton...but him. He was so oblivious to it. You would flirt with him when he was single; which wasn't often. You were shocked he has kept his recent girlfriend as long as he has.

You perked up as your heard cheery voice coming from down the hallway. You knew what Mikey was up to. He always invited the guys over for a drink on days you talked to Ash about his girlfriend. Michael had one rule don't bring over your girlfriends. It was declared a band meeting.

"Brianna get your ass down here!" you heard Mikey yell.

You decided to join the fun. You headed out of your room to see the guys already standing around with a beer in hand. They all greeted you with a smile.

"Everything better with Jamie?" You question Ashton.

"Yeah we're good. Really good actually." You watched as a smirk grew across his face.

You cringe at just what you believed he was thinking about. You felt Luke come up behind you as he placed his hand on your shoulder. Everyone knew your love for Ashton but him.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Luke asked looking at everyone.

Calum shrugged as he took another swig of his beer. "Why not."

You all took a seat on the floor as they argued who should go first. You loved your group of friends so much. It was the perfect reliever even though Ash was apart of the group.

"Brianna?"

"Yeah."

"Truth or Dare?" Ashton kept his smirk as he asked the question.

"Um..Dare." You said quite confidently.

He pondered the idea of something for you to do. He whispered around to the guys until they all smiled nodding along.

"I dare you to strip down to where you are only in your underwear."

Wait, what? They knew your insecurities. Ashton knew better then anyone. He couldn't be serious.

"Well?"

"Ash. You know I can't." You muttered to only he could hear.

"Be confident for once."

"Fine."

You stood up slowly removing your hoodie. Leaving you only in your bra. You took a deep breath before skidding your sweatpants down your legs. The guys looked at you in awe, you looked away feeling embarrassed before sitting back down in the floor.

"Irwin, truth or dare?" You spoke trying to avoid all the stares.

"Dare. Of course."

"I dare you to strip down to just your boxers."

He shrugged as it was nothing. He slowly slipped off his pants and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Brianna you can get redressed." Michael softly spoke handing you your hoodie and sweatpants.

You nodded before slipping them back on. You heard Calum dare Luke to drink so random thing in the fridge. Luke dared Mikey to go next door and kiss Mrs. Kenny on the lips. He shrugged as it was nothing. You stayed not wanting to be involved in the game anymore but as you heard Ashton pick truth you were curious what Michael was going to ask him.

"Do you really love Jamie?"

"No." Ashton answered so quickly before taking one more drink of his beer before laying the empty bottle down. "I broke up with her before coming over."

Broke up? But you swore by the way he was talking to you a little but ago they were still together. Luke smiled at you before asking you the simple question.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." You looked down at your hands intertwined on your lap.

"Do you love anyone in this room; more then a friend?"

Your eyes widened at his words. He wasn't serious. "Dare. I'll change it to dare." You quickly spoke.

"To late Brianna you already picked Truth."

You took a deep breath before looking around the room. Your eyes fell to Ashton as he awaited your answer.

"I do."

"Who is it?" Ashton spoke up.

"It isn't your turn."

"I don't care about the game Brianna. Who is it?"

"Let's slowly leave the room." Calum muttered as Luke and Michael nodded.

Soon it was you and Ashton. The silence grew as he just looked onto you. "It's you."

"Me? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You were with Jamie and you always called talking to me about your problems an I was always a good friend. So I didn't say anything. I knew you didn't feel the same."

He started to laugh. You didn't understand what you said could be humorous in anyway.

"Jamie fucked me over so many times. I could never call just to talk so I just brought up my love life drama. Jamie dumped me a month ago, she said I was using her. Well in the truth I was. I wanted to see if I had a girlfriend if it would Change your behavior around me. And boy it sure did. Your not the only person who loves someone and afraid to tell them." He just smiled as he grab your hand in his.

"Your a dick you know that." You giggled while pushing him.

"Hey, at least everything is out now."

"Yeah." He leaned over and kissed your cheek before calling the guy back into finish the game. He kept his arm around you as you laid your head on his shoulder.