Luke || Annie

You and your boyfriend Luke decided on taking a little walk in the park after his band practice. He clutches you hand tightly in his before swinging your intertwined hands back and forth. You start giggling, he kisses you on the cheek as you guys continue walking through the little park. You see kids swinging and parents socializing with each other. You look up at Luke knowing he is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with. He smiles at you, you feel like everything is complete when he is around. Continuing walking you guys begin talking about everything; from his band practice to how your classes are going. He congratulates you after telling him about your grade on your final exam. You notice a familiar person standing near the exit. When his eyes land on you, you feel all the pain you did when you guys were together. A sly smirk crosses his face, he begins walking towards you guys. You stop walking, Luke looks to you puzzled.

"Can we go the other way?" you question.

"Annie what's wrong?" he asks.

As you were about to answer him you attention got drawn at you ex Jacob yelling you name. Luke looks to you then the guy walking closer to you guys. But as you turn to walk away Jacob finally makes his way to you.

"Well look who it is my virgin ex girlfriend" Jacob speaks up.

You just know that this isn't going to end well speciously if he is going to keep bringing up the past. "Not anymore" you finally speak up.

"What? Who was the lucky piece of shit?" He says with a chuckle.

You feel Luke let go of your hand. "I was" he states.

Jacob begins laughing, you see Luke tense up. You knew this wasn't going to end in a good way, but you knew that if you were out enough Jacob would find you and ruin every relationship that you've had before Luke.

"See here mate, Annie isn't the brightest crayon in the box if you know what i mean and lets just say that you relationship will end as fast as ours did. She just cant help herself when it comes to guy." Jacob speaks up. You swallow the lump in your throat, this confrontation just isn't the best thing to happen right now.

"Luke can we please go home?" you begin to beg. He looks at you before turning back to the guy. Shockingly he grabs your hand and drags you to the exit, seeing Jacob stand their laughing proves that this isn't over. That was always his plan to find you and end any point of happiness you have. As you guys reach your apartment you know by the way Luke is acting there is going to be a fight.

"I'm sorry" you speak up. You feel the tears rimming your eyes.

"Babe why are you sorry? I'm sorry i didn't stay and beat the shit out of that guy" Luke speaks up.

You begin to laugh, knowing that violence isn't always the answer but seeing as he would defend you in any situation makes you heart swell with joy. He wraps his arms around you. This was home this what happiness was and you knew this happiness would never leave.

"I'm half a heart without you" you mutter.

"I'm nothing without you" Luke answers back as he kisses your forehead.