Luke || Rachel

The video was leaked. He seemed to enjoy everything that was happening to him. You didn't care where he was in the video all that mattered was he was letting all this happen. His hands were placed behind his head as a cocky grin was spread across his face. The women's hands moved over his stomach before stopping. You closed your laptop in a swift motion.

You didn't know what to think or to say or yet how to feel. You were sure as hell angry but a bit of betrayal hit in. He did this with her and came home, as you did the same thing. You shiver at the thought of having your mouth on the same area that someone else has been in a minor of hours.

You heard him coming back down the hallway. You wiped your eyes in a attempt to not look to be so down. You heard him enter the room as a towel was placed around his waist. His hair still dripping from his shower. His gaze landed on you as he smiled.

You usually would smile broadly back then it would lead to him coming over to give a gentle kiss but knowing you both it would extend to something more extreme. You look away from him as the image of a girl comes back to your mind. Her hands were on what is yours. But you can't fully be mad at her. He is the one that influenced it.

"You okay?" You nodded not wanting to look at him. The video replayed in your mind. He can't. He couldn't. But he did.

"There is something on the computer that was emailed to me. I want you to check it out. I'm going to go out for a bit." you spoke dryly before getting off the bed and heading downstairs.

leaving the house you started to walk. you couldn't stop replaying what you watched over and over in your head. and the sickest feeling kept continue to grow. you had a secret of your own but you knew it wouldn't be as bad as the one of his you just found out.

sitting on the nearest bench you could find you couldn't help but sob. did he fuck her? or was it just a blow job deal? just the awful feeling of him giving pleasure to someone else made you cringe. hours passed as your crying finally seemed to calm down.

"hey." you looked up to see Luke standing at the end of the bench as he kept his hands shoved in his pockets and his head down.

"can we...uhm...talk about the video?" his feet kicked at the dirt as you just stared at him.

"there isn't much to say. you let a girl go down on you, while let me place in your mind that you were dating me."

"were?" he questions finally looking up at you.

his blue eyes rimmed in red as you hear him sniffle. you couldn't think that he was actually crying. but as he moves further to you in the small portion of like shown by the moon his tear stayed cheeks are proven to make you thought true.

"you cheated." you stayed looking away from him.

"don't you think I know this Rachel." he snapped causing you to look at him.

he has no damn right to be angry with you. he had no emotion to bring you to change this all on you.

"sorry. sorry." he quickly apologized as he knew that he let his angry slip up.

"why?" you wanted answers but you knew that you possibly couldn't handle them.

"the video was filmed a year ago. Rachel, I was pissed as you were friend-zoning. I didn't know the night I let her...you know...you called wanting me to come over. I never expected you would be in the same position she was. but this time was with you I knew I loved you. her she was nothing to me."

that night. came clear. Luke's tone on the phone was strange yet when he came over it all made sense. you knew you shouldn't be upset about this video but you were. just any idea of another girl being with him is something you can't take.

"I know you are upset. I surely don't blame you. but I love you, baby do I ever. no girl will ever be with me again besides you. if you want me." his voice was panicked.

"I want you Luke I do." his hand reached yours causing you to jump. but you soon relaxed.

"I love you. I do just please give me time and chances to prove your the only one." you nod at his choice of words as you agreed to let him.

you just hoped an prayed no more videos will be sent to you. even though you knew who was sending them and why they weren't hesitant to do so. Luke had many secrets. and you were destined to find them out one by one even if he wasn't going to be the one talking.