Calum || (Y/N) pt. 2

C A L U M

I stood outside his door debating on either charging in demanding answers or knocking. Knocking would be a pussy mover so charging in seemed to win. I placed my hand on the door knob before twisting it and walking in. Moans filled the room as profanities. He is having sex with the same bitch he cheated on her with.

Damn at least he gets some.

That was the only thought going through you head as you headed closer to the bedroom. This house was his before he bought the one that him and her use to share.

"Connor we need to talk!" I demanded entering the room.

The girls bare back faced you as he stayed positioned on his lap. His bare legs stood up as he placed on the girl on the bed. He pulled the blanket over them before pulling out of her. He walked towards me bare as he headed out the door.

"You have no fucking right barging into my god damn house!" He yells as he soon pulls some briefs up his legs covering himself.

"You have no right cheating only best friend!" I yelled back not here to play games.

"So she sent you here to what? Beat my ass?" A chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned against the wall.

I was thinking in beating his ass but looking at him I'm clearly aware that I would be the one to get my ass beat.

"No. I just want answers."

"Answers really? I don't think that you should be coming to me wanting answers when she was the one that fucked up the relationship."

"But you cheated!" I was a little shocked at me raising my voice. He had no right blaming his actions on someone else.

"I cheated because SHE DIDNT LOVE ME! SHE LOVES A LITTLE PRICK WHO IS AT MY FUCKING HOUSE!"

She loves me?

Y/N POV.

You stayed sitting with your knees to your chest. Nothing has changed except the lighting as the sun slowly vanished. The only sound surrounding the house is your quiet sobs. He was gone. Nothing said when he left, he never payed attention to your cries for answers. He just left with no words or affection.

You heard name sternly being yelled as the front door opens and slams shut. The voice gets louder as it gets closer to you. You look up through glossy eyes as you see Calum standing in the doorway of your bedroom.

"Calum?" You question not believing he is here.

"I talked to Connor."

Oh god. You rush up wondering if Connor had harmed him in anyway. Holding his face in your hands you notice nothing has changed distractedly in his features.

"Nothing happened." He groaned as he moved your hands away from his face.

"He told me something."

"What did he tell you?" You were curious yet scared at what he might have told him.

"You love me?"

"As a friend yes." You answered quicker then needed.

"DONT LIE TO ME Y/N! He told me he caught you touching yourself as you moaned my name. He also said you told him in a argument."

"Calum I never wanted you to know anything. You're my best friend. I couldn't lose you." You hated to cry again bit everything was blowing up in your face.

"Shhh." He pulled you into a hug as he tried to sooth your cries. "Who said you would lose me?"

You were confused. Does this mean what you thought it meant.?

"I've loved you for so long. Always being the first one here when you and Connor fought. Always trying to keep my feelings placed away but the move I looked at you the more I knew I couldn't push them aside."

You pull back from his hug to see him smiling down at you. You grabbed his face in your hands as your crashed your lips onto his. The kiss started off slow but soon got more heated as he pushed you on the bed.

"Now let's see if Connor was right about you imagining me being the one pleasuring you. Let's see if I'm up to standard." You blushed as he winked at you before placing his lips onto yours once again.