Luke || Lauren

Just one more time.

You thought as the blade cut against your skin. You knew this wasn't the brightest idea as he would find out and it would lead to him telling you that doing such a thing is never the option. But what everyone seems to understand that it is an option. Most of the world doesn't wake up and cry as they have to go another day living a life that isn't working out. The idea of hating everything about yourself, from your own laugh to your appearance. Nothing is right, everything tumbles down and makes a bigger splash then it is meant to.  That's what people don't understand, some can handle the struggle and hassle of everyday life as some struggle to get out of bed. It is a matter of strength and sometimes your strength vanishes and you just need to give up.

You wanted to so badly to give up but you had that one thing that was keeping you hear, that one thing that would never let you burn in your own dismay. That one person that literally meant the world to you and that was your boyfriend Luke. He never went a day without making you feel special but that wasn't enough. You could never tell him no matter how many times he called you beautiful that you never felt that way. Expressing the truth to him would cause him to blame himself for not trying hard enough or even being there for you but everything he does now is enough.

You watched the blood drip from your fresh cut as it hit the sink, you took a quick glance to the door making sure it was still locked as it would be an awful thing if Luke walked in at this moment. The tears soon slid down your cheeks as you looked into the mirror the person looking back wasn't who you wanted to be.  Her hair was a mess as her eyes were puffy, you looked away not wanting to look at the disgusting monster that you knew was yourself.  Cleaning up your mess you hid the blade before heading out of the bathroom.

Luke came into the bedroom where you currently laid, he jumped onto the bed beside you causing you to laugh. His lips pressed to your cheek as he moved your hair behind your ear. "How is my beautiful girl today?" He questioned.

"Good."

He looked at you questionably as he didn't know if he believes exactly what you are saying. He soon moved to where he was hovering over you as he held your wrist in his hands, his knees on either side of our waste as he looked down at you.

"I don't know what it is but i seem to not believe that you're answer." He spoke as he lowered his head till his face was inches away from yours.

As you thought he was about to kiss you you were shocked as his lips pressed against your neck. He soon traveled delicate kisses from your neck to your clothed shoulder. You felt nervous as his lips traveled closer to your wrist. You trying moving away from him in a hope that you could get away before he noticed it, but as his grip got tighter you knew that he has noticed the new mark.

"Lauren.." His voice trailed off as he examined the mark. "You didn't, you couldn't have.."

He moved off of you as you knew that in any minute he would question you and ask you question and even blame himself. His blue eyes soon were starring into yours, you tired holding back the tears that any moment will be spilling from your eyes. You closed your eyes quickly not wanting to look away from Luke, nor look at him with the pain laced in his eyes any longer. As you took in a deep breath a tear had soon began to roll down your cheek, that moment was that last chance you had to keep hold of yourself.   But here came the final tears, the last wall you had build up finally came crashing down.  Your breath was ragged as you couldn't help the sobs or the waterfall of tears streaming down your face.

You could feel his hands cup your face as his thumbs soon wiped away your tears. You felt his lips press against your forehead. "We will get through this together Lauren. You will not fight this battle alone. When you feel pain so do I, I will be with you each step of the way. I love you."