Michael || Jocelyn

M I C H A E L

Jocelyn has kept her distance lately. I don't understand why. Even just a small touch has her jumpy and moving away from me. I swore we got past all the insecurities in the first month. I racked my brain to figure out what I've done to cause this, but nothing pops up.

I decided to go hang out with the guys for awhile. That could get my mind off everything. The text from Calum indicated Ashton was busy so it would be just me him and Luke. I didn't mind that. I just needed something anything.

"You haven't cheated have you?" Luke questions sitting beside me.

I send him a glare which causes him to raise his hands in defence. I sigh now knowing this isn't helping a damn thing.

"Just go home and talk to her. Maybe it will help more this time." Calum suggested.

I looked at him pondering his idea. Not wasting anytime I leave, soon thinking of what to say to her.

"It's okay." I heard Ashton softly say.

I closed the main door. Wondering what is going on. Jocelyn walks out from the hallway as she plasters on a fake smile for me. I lean in to kiss her put she moves back and heads for the stairs.

"Hey Mikey." Ashton greats.

"Are you sleeping with my girlfriend?" I question knowing he would be dead honest with me.

"No, I was just talking to her...swear nothing more." He states. I believe him.

"Talking about what?" I want to know what has been said; especially if it's about me.

Ashton moves towards the stairs looking to what I guess if Jocelyn is coming. He soon comes back and takes a deep breath.

"She was raped..."

"WAIT WHAT?"

"Shh, lower your voice. It wasn't recently." I let out a sigh of relief.

"The night we had practice he tried to get her again but she got away. Jocelyn has been freaked since." He softly spoke as his eyes help sympathy.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I feel like such a bad boyfriend for not trying hard enough to figure out what was up.

"Because knowing you Mikey you would have hunted him down." I look over at where he voice came from.

She slowly walked down the steps. I felt Ashton pat me on the shoulder before leaving.

"I was scared. I didn't want you to have pity for me over this. You have so much love for me Mikey an I have been shutting you out." She soon stands in front of me.

"But you could have told me instead of Ashton." I feel like shit that she trusted Ash with this more then me.

"Ash...are you really of jealous of that?"

"Yes I am. He was there for you when I should have been." I pull her into my arms. Her body tenses but soon relaxes as I feel her arms wrap around me.

"I know. But you know now." I kiss the top of her head. "I'll find this guy."

"Uh no you wouldn't." She fires back as she slightly pulls away.

"Fine I wouldn't." I lean down to her. She slowly places her hands at the back of my neck pulling me closer to her.

"Good." She says with a smirk before placing her lips on mine.