Calum || Lila

C A L U M 

"Dad how did you and mom meet?" I look at my teenage daughter wondering if she is serious with this question.

"You sure you want to here it?" She nods. I take a deep breath as I try to remember every detail of that amazing day.

The party was packed and I couldn't find anyone that I came with. It was to loud and the buzz I had was slowly fading. I stayed in the kitchen leaning against the counter not wanting to socialise with anyone. I took a swig of my beer, just waiting for any chance to leave.

"You look lonely." I heard a soft voice say. I look over and notice a beautiful girl standing beside me.

Her smile was gorgeous. She could have the whole world at her feet with just that. She just looked at me and I was stumbled upon the idea that I was starring.

"I'm fine." I state trying to recover after being caught. She giggles at my response.

"You do seem like you need some company."

I didn't responded as I shrugged my shoulders. Don't get me wrong this girl was fine as hell, could be on television with those looks but this must be some prank by the guys. I'm not falling for it.

The girl soon drifter off in the crowd of people who entered the kitchen. I didn't know what was up with any of this but I sure as fuck wasn't going to stand around. I finally left. I didn't want to be there in the first place but the guys insisted the fun it would be. My response to them next with will be bullshit.

The morning hangovers is what sucks ass. Thank god this one isn't as bad as the last. I feel relief as no naked girl is beside me cuddled up. Seems I got a little smart for once. My phone started to buzz from the bedside table.

I quickly grabbed it. I didn't recognise the number so I answered it anyway. As her voice rung through the speaker I soon became speechless.

"Your name is Calum Hood."

"Yes, and you are?" I question feeling a little creeped out.

"Lila. Question is what are you doing this evening.?" She had confidence and that sure as hell made the smile on my face grow wider.

I decided to take a chance. "Spending it with you."

She laughed. "Sounds good to me."

We clarified where to meet and I couldn't have been more excited with it. This girl was different god was she ever. My heart beat jumped a few notches at just the thought of her. I got dressed and headed towards the place we decided.

And there she was. Dressed a little like she was last night; skinny jeans and band tee. Let's just say I know we are going to get along quite well. Her smile broadened as she saw me as well did mine. We walked around not really caring where we were going along as we were together.

The night came and the day surely was coming to a end. I never could erase the smile on my face. I couldn't help but get little glimpses of her. She just seemed so happy with everything. The walking to my house. As she intended I should get home first.

This girl was different, I liked that. She stood in front of me. She looked perfect, god was she. She leaned into me. Her lips barely touching mine. I pulled her closer as he lips were against mine. The kiss was so delicate. She pulled away as she just smiled.

"You going to invite me in?" She questioned.

"Do you even have to ask.?" I spoke with a smile as I opened the door.

"And that's where I'm stoping." I say laughing.

"Dad, Mom seemed to wear the pants in the relationship."

"Let's just say I couldn't tell your mother no. I was hooked." I mutter glancing towards the kitchen as I heard her soft voice speak, "I like it that way."