Calum || Jorja

You stayed in the living room as you waited for your best friend to show up. He never missed a movie night. It was shocking that he was an hour late. You tried to call him but he never picked up. You started to get worried, the worse possibly popped into your head. You prayed that he was okay. A few minutes later you heard your front door open and close. You were relieved to see it was him. He didn't look very happy as he took a seat on the couch. You noticed how much distance he put between you guys. You knew something was up.

"Calum?"

"What?" He snapped as he turned to look at you.

You were shocked at his voice range. He never talked to you like that.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, can we get on with this movie thing." His tone was stern as he turned his attention back to his phone.

You obliged his orders as you got up from the couch placing in the movie of choice. He never took his eyes off his phone. You wanted to know what was wrong, you hated seeing him upset in anyway. He never looked towards you. "Calum?" You barely muttered in hope to get his attention. His eyes looked to you but soon directed towards the his phone. He furiously started to text someone.

"I have to go." He grumbled before getting up and heading towards the door,

You got up standing infront of the door in hopes of stopping his sudden actions and intents on leaving. "Jorja, move!"

"No not until you explain to me why you are so upset." You placed your arms acrossed your chest. Calum took a deep breath before stepping back. He didnt say anything as he took a seat on the floor, you didnt know what to say or even think with his sudden actions.

"Why him?" He leaned abck against the wall as he looked. You didnt know what he was talking about.

"Why who?"

"Ashton...." He softly said as he leaned his head against the wall behind him.

Ashton? Why is he asking about Ashton?

"Dont act dumb, i know about the date and the kiss." He huffed as he stood back to his feet. "Why him?" He muttered the question once more.

"It was a date Calum, thats all."

"Well not to him, he has clearly rubbed in my face that you guys are offically together." You began to laugh, you knew Ashton would get the wrong idea from the date.

You had to admit Ashton was a very attractive guy but he knows who you truly like and for him to rub it in his face to cause jealousy was clearly amusing. Calum looked at you confused as you continued to laugh. "This isnt funny Jorja!" He sternly stated. "Yes it is." You finally said after your laughing dialed down. You looked over at him as he face began to reddin.

"You both are making me look like a fool!"

"A fool how?" You were curious. It was a little joke on Ashton's part but it only should affect you not him.

"Ash knows damn well how i feel about you and here he is making me jealous with all this bullshit while you laugh at me for it!"

"Feel about me?" You question as you step closer.

"Yes." You watched as he just stood their looking at you. "I am in love with you Jorja, and he fucking knows it!"

Love me? You couldnt help but smile, he loved you just like you have always loved him. He stood there full of rage. You stood up slowly walking towards him, he didnt know what to do or think. "Your in love with me?" You question.

"Obviously." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"Because you curtainly have a thing for Ashton."

"Seriosuly Calum?"

"What?" He questions looking down at you.

"Who do i always talk to, who is ther for me when i need them even why i don't. You Calum are the one im in love with. I have been since we met!" You yell out of fustration. "How can you be so stup-"

You were cut off from your rampage as Calum placed his lips on yours. He slowly pulled away leaving you in a daze as he placed his forehead agaisnt yours. "What does this mean?" You question wondering if anything will happen after both of your confessions.

"Well it could go both ways. One way is you being my girlfriend or we do nothing." He pecked your lips before speaking. "I am all for the girlfriend thing."

"That makes two of us." You mutter as you place you hands around his neck causing his lips to crash onto yours.