Ashton || Georgia

Today was mine and Ashton anniversary and I wonder what he has planned for this amazing day. I set in class waiting for the bell to ring so I can head home. Finally the bell rings and everyone hurries out of class. I on the other hand slowly wait for everyone to exit the room before I do. Before I head off to meet Ashton at his car I stop by my locker to drop of my books. When I close my locker I notice him walking towards me.

"Hey Ashton" I say smiling, as he makes his way towards me.

"Don't Hey Ashton me" he snaps.

What the hell is wrong with him, I examine his posture. He has his arms crossed over his chest as he looks at me with the are-you-fucking-serious look.

"What's wrong?"

"You know damn well what's wrong" he shouts.

Soon enough everyone Is surrounding us. I get nervous as they stare at me then Ashton.

"Know I don't, can you enlighten me?" I ask.

"Oh why don't we ask Calum!" he shouts. "Calum, I know you are here come here and enlighten sweet Georgia why I'm so mad" he says sarcastically.

I look around wondering if Calum is here but I don't see him.

"I guess he isn't here." I mumble.

"You would know" he snaps.

"What the hell is your problem Ashton?" I yell.

"Well lets see how you would feel to find out your girlfriend was fucking your best friend behind your back."

Shit, how did he find out. It was one drunk night I don't remember, we'll I kinda do but it was a mistake.

"Oh I know" he states as he looks at me. "I can't believe you Georgia, mostly with Calum!"

"Can we talk about this, somewhere else?" I question.

"Oh what you don't want people to know what kind of whore you are?" he says even louder.

I smack him across the face, he stares at me in shock.

"Listen, first off I'm not a whore and secondly it was a mistake and you know damn well that I know something's you have done. Do I have to mention Sophia?" I question, he shakes his head as he looks at me.

"Why?" he says in a whisper.

"We were drunk and Ill admit I've had feeling for him once but that was years ago. Ashton I love you ok, and you need to stop being an ass and try talking to me about what you hear or find out" I mumble, as I rap my arms around him.

Soon the crowd disappears and he raps his arms around me pulling me closer to him. We stay like that for awhile, I really not care I'm just happy we aren't yelling at each other anymore.

"You love me aye?" he says, I can't sense the smirk in his voice.

I nod, not wanting to more out of his warm embrace. He holds me tighter to him.

"I love you Georgia" he says before kissing the top of my head.