Luke || Keely

L U K E

I pulled up my jeans as she stood up from her knees. Her smile was bright as she looked at me. The closet was small but I didn't have many choices on where to go. And I sure as hell was passing up her sucking me off.

"Maybe we can finish everything at my place tonight.?" She questioned stepping closer to me.

"We will see." I opened the door walking out as the bell rang. The halls filled quickly as everyone was getting out of class.

I walked away from the closet knowing it would more against myself to stay and walk with her. I didn't care if I was seen walking out of the closet. It's quite obvious everyone knows what happens in there. I look behind me in a way to make sure she has gotten out safety.

Just as I look back, she is dragging another smiling boy into the closet. I shake my head as I smile. She isn't declared a whore for no reason. Without my knowledge I feel something hit the floor. I turn quickly to notice a girl I've not quite seen before.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I mutter as I stick my head out to her. She looks at it before grabbing her books and standing up on her own. She doesn't speak a word as she walks away.

The fuck? I'm pretty sure no girl and I mean no girl has denied me in anyway. She can't possibly be sane. I mean come on, I'm Luke Hemmings.

I follow after her. Her attention doesn't move from ahead as I'm soon beside her. I speak up a little bit causing her to look at me then make a brutal stop. Her stare was harsh as she looked to me.

"Can I help you.?" Her tone stern as she eyed me.

"Do you know who I am?" I question wondering her answer. She rolls her eyes before answering. "You are Luke Robert Hemmings, the guy every girl wants. The player of the school. The guy who just got a blow job from the school whore in the custodian closet."

Damn. She knows more then I thought but why don't I know who she is. I never noticed her before. She has slipped under my radar and I can't seem to understand why. She is pretty cute, I mean I wouldn't mind taking he into the closest sometime.

"Since you know so much about me and I know less about you. Why not fix that.?" I stay smirking at her. She again rolls her eyes. She walks away leaving me with no answer and a little lost.

I actually go to class and sit there wondering what the fuck happened. No girl has ever ignored me, rolled her eyes at me or yet just complete left me standing there. I can't help but wonder who this girl is and why she is acting this way.

the class goes by quick and I'm soon standing at a girls locker making my ideas known to her. with every word I see I notice her cheeks flush a bright red and proves my effect on girls are strong. I look away from the girl as I spot her, the girl from earlier.

"hey, who is she?" I question pointing to the girl who is carefully placing things in her locker.

"that's Keely, she is usually to herself. I heard she never had a boyfriend. but nothing else is known. no guy has ever wanted to get close to her. enough about her what about we go into the nearest classroom and I show just how much of a dirty girl I can be." I keep my gaze on Keely. she is so different. like I can't think.

I walk away leaving the girl I was currently talking to yelling my name then slamming her locker. I head towards Keely. my presences isn't known to her as I lean against the locker beside hers.

"Keely." I say softly with a smirk.

"well damn you figured out my name after many years of school. congrats Luke. way to go." her sarcasm is so strong. my smirk soon drops.

I grab her wrist as she tries to walk away. I don't know what the hell is going on in my head but can't let her walk away from me after being a bitch.

"listen, I get my dick sucked by many of girls but you are the only girl that has rejected me in many ways. and I can't help but want your attention not matter if your on your knees or not."

"wow am I meant to be moved by that statement?" she crosses her arms as she stared at me.

I blinked a few times curious as to what I should say now. I closed me eyes while taking a deep breath as I reopened them quickly. "I'm not that bad okay. let me just show you I'm a nice guy. Keely just a chance."

"the horny shit wants a chance to win me over. oh god this is priceless." her humour is what tip me over the edge. her books feel to the ground as I pushed her body against the nearest locker. my breathing was gagged as I stared into her eyes.

"I never fucking try with any girl. you are such a dumb bitch Keely. I have been nice to to since I met you this evening. okay I'm a horny shit but you don't forcefully see me trying to shove my dick into your mouth do you? I think not. so be a little nicer to me." her eyes were wide as I notice a smirk form across her lips. her hand was moved behind my neck as she brought our faces closer together.

"look who grew some balls." I wasn't able to comment as her lips were soon on mine.

I kissed back immediately. she pulled away quickly, pushing my body away from hers. she grabbed her books off the floor as I just stood there dumbfounded. "meet me by my locker at the end of the day so I can finish what I started." she turned and gave me a wink before heading off down the hallway.

I leaned against the locker slumping down onto the floor. I brought my finger tips to my lips as I now knew what effect I had on the girls. because Keely sure had some effect on me. and I liked it.