Michael || Amanda

You walk in the house to find your brother Calum sitting on the couch with his best mate Michael. You feel someone starring at you as you walk upstairs towards your room. You glance over your shoulder to see it's Michael. A small smile spreads across your face feeling happy that after all these years of him calling you names as to walked past your brother and him. You like having the upper hand in this situation now. As you keep your door cracked you wonder if he shall come up or just keep his distance.

You hear people mumbling before the front door opens and closes. Your heart breaks at thinking that he has left and you will never get your chance to know what's on his name. You lightly hear footsteps coming towards your room. You see him peak his head into your room. You stand there wondering if this is really happening or. He walks in closing your bedroom door behind him. You look at him watching him closely.

"You look very beautiful today Amanda" he simply states.

"Thanks" you reply.

He steps closer to you as you back away. His facial expression falls as confusion worries him. He steps away from you.

"What's wrong?" he questions. "Don't you like me?"

You're shocked by his question, but relieved that he asked it. You think of how to keep up with the idea of greeting why he made you feel like shit for all the those years.

"Do you like me?" you ask looking at him.

His eyes go wide, the expression his face holds jut makes you smile.

"Do you" you ask again.

"I-I" he begins to stutter.

You know you got him where you want him, he is just looking at you not knowing what to say or what.

"Why did you call me those names?"

"What names? he questions.

"For years you always made fun of me, why?"

He stares at you, before walking closer to you again. You don't feel the urge to back up or be away from him. He places his hand on your cheek.

"I liked you that's why, you were different and I didn't know how to express my feelings" he utters.

His face gets closer to yours, his hot breath fans your face as he lips hover over yours. As his lips presses to yours you feel electrified and alive. His hands move from you face to your hips as he pulls you close to him. You wrap your arms around his neck bringing him closer to you.

"Thank god, I was scared I would have to listen to you mope around again."

Calum's voice rings through your room. You pull away to see him standing in your door way with a smile across his face. You look up at Michael, the the spreads across your face matches the one on his. He pecks you on the lips before heading out the room to your brother.

"I never thought you would get the balls enough to do that" you hear Calum say.

You never thought Michael would either but you are more than happy he did.