15.|Hells own hero

🚧WARNING, EXTREME VIOLENCE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION. 🚧

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

I walked ahead, not caring what I stumbled into; while Jordan followed hesitantly, of course.

I followed the bone chilling sound of her screams to a damp, dark, cellar type room.

She was against the wall, bloody, beaten, and cowering.

I didn't see Grant at all, a split moment of confusion passed before I felt an arm wrap around my neck.

Duh, he was behind the door. He definitely heard you kick in the door like the fucking 5-0.

He applied pressure, cutting off my air.

It was only then that I was thankful for Jordan's lack of fearlessness.

His grip loosened just enough for me to break free, I turned to see Jordan throwing punch after relentless punch.

That's my boy

I rushed to Macey, pulling out my knife and cutting her hands free from behind her back.

She was shaking uncontrollably and her hands immediately gripped at my shirt.

"help" was all she managed to spit out, collapsing into my waiting arms. I stuck my fingers against her neck to check her pulse, she was just passed out.

I kissed her forehead gently, before laying her down.

Now where was I?

I stalked back over to Jordan pulling him away from my newest victim.

I stood the bastard up by holding his collar.

He smiled at me cockily through his blood stained teeth reaching into his pocket, "before you kill me, I want you to have something" he handed me a ripped up blood soaked pair of underwear.

To anybody else that could have meant anything, but judging by the look on his face, I knew exactly what he was implying.

I took them, hastily dropping them onto the floor.

Jordan walked closer to us and I raised my hand to stop him, he didn't need to see this.

"Go get Macey" I rasped, but he ignored me, staring at the tattered fabric on the floor.

His eyes went wide and he looked between me and Grant.

"You sick piece of shit!" He cried stepping in and slamming Grant into the wall.

"Take his fucking finger!" He screamed.

Gladly.

I pulled my knife back out and grabbed Grants hand despite his protest. I held it flat and pulled the blade across it, focusing on the middle finger, but I ended up cutting them all up pretty badly. I didn't feel bad. Not even a bit
His screams of agony only would have bothered me if Macey were awake to hear them.

Checking over my shoulder I noted that she wasn't.

I finally cut the finger free tossing it at him.

Jordan backed up letting him crumble to the floor clutching his bloody hand.