21.| All good things.

"Be quiet!" i scolded as Mac slipped through the window of my bedroom.

We'd been doing this for about a week now, since Jordan was all hissy pissy that i'd crashed at Macs house without telling him first.

But with Macs elephant feet and the fact that he had the stealth of a horse, i was surprised we hadn't been caught.

"Do you know how hard it is to get up there?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Thats why you do the sneaking" I grinned, pulling the bottle of Jack from his hands.

I plopped on my butt in the middle of my bed while Mac layed on his back, leaving his feet on the floor.

I took a shot of the delicious liquid, swallowing it down hastily.

Tuening back to Mac i saw that he now had his mouth open, something like a baby bird. He wanted me to "feed" him liquor.

"You'll choke" i warned him but put the bottle over his mouth anyway.

He shook his head, opening his mouth wider as i poured liquor in.

He swallowed it, sitting up slightly.

He propped hinself up on his elbows, looking at me as i took another sip from the bottle.

"Damn, ya look good doin that" he teased, licking his lips and then his teeth.

Wait, his teeth...

"How dare you!" i glared at him.

"What?" he asked, like it werent obvious.

Okay maybe it wasnt to anyone else, but it was to me.

"Nothing, just fuck it" i said shaking my head and completely skipping him for a shot.

I drank my third shot in a row before i finally gave the bottle to him.

"Stingy" he mumbled jokingly bunping my shoulder.

"Yup" my words were harsh and i didn't give a fuck.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Fine, you? " I retorted sarcastically.

"Guess i am gonna go, bye babe" he said, pecking my cheek as he stood up and wemt back to the open window.

"Bye" i waved.

If he was going to keep secrets, i could play that game.

And play, i did.
"Jersey, that's where im originally from" Kenny said, leaning over the bar so i cohkd hear him better.

Walter kept shooting me warning glances, but i ignored him. I knew of one way and one way only to hurt Mac the way he did me, and if this didn't do it nothing would.

"Oh, i hear its nice there" i responded, twirling a lock of hair around my finger.

Kenny wasn't that attractive, not compared to my Mac, but i didn't pay much attention anyway.

All i needed was for Mac to hear about this, and my mission would be complete.

"We don't have girls like you there, so it isn't all that great" he snorted, downing his fruity girl drink.

His pickup lines were as bad as his hair.

"Aww" i cooed, smiling flirtatiously.

I glanced at the large clock on the wall behind me, time for my break.

"Wanna step out?" i asked him, people always warned me of stranger danger, but how dangerous could a guy from Jersey really be.

"Yeah, sure" he said with a smile, grabbing his coat.

Its hot, whats the coat for?

We walked together out the front door, his hand rested on my lower back.

I made sure Tanner saw, smiled at him when his eyes landed on me.

Go tell, snitch ass.

I lit a cigarette walking around the side of the building.

"Smoke?" i asked as he leaned on the wall.

He shook his head, pulling out his own.

"So whats a pretty girl like yourself doing working in a joint like this?" he asked, waving his arms around as he spoke.

"There ain't much around here, Walter, my boss, he gave me a chance when i was new in town, i'd never leave this place after that" I told him honestly.

"You got a boyfriend around here?" he asked suddenly and my blood froze.

No matter how mad i was at Mac i would never lie about him, i was asked directly and i wasnt going to lie.

"Yes i do" I answered puffing on my cigarette.

"Lucky man" He mumbled, "So what did he do?"

"What?" i asked, turning to him with my eyebrows raised.

"You have a guy, you're clearly in love with him enough to tell the truth about him, and yet here you are with me" He explained.

He was right too, i cared enough about Mac that i"d never actually cheat on him.

I was mad, so mad and hurt that i was blinded by it.

How would i feel if Mac did this to me?

"Im sorry" i declared tossing my cigarette and rushing to run back inside.

But Kenny had other plans. He grabbed my shoulders, pushing me against the wall, he put his lips against mine as i screamed into his mouth.

He pulled back, looking at me "I-Im sorry" He stammered still pressing me to the wall with his body, "Its just, you know, he clearly fucked up and-"

"Maybe. But not as bad as you just did im afraid" Came the voice i least wanted to hear right now.

Mac.

An: Uh Oh spaghettios!

Predictions?

Eyeeee Candy;

😇😻