Honeymoon Horror Show PT 1

"Take that one, too!" Mac called, tossing a pistol in my direction.

I caught it, stuffing it into my cleavage as I propped myself up on my shotgun.

From what we knew already we were dealing with a whole operation here, instead of the two on one I was accustomed to.

"How many, exactly?" Mac asked Terry, one of the goons that had invited themselves to our wedding.

"Fuck you!" He hissed, wriggling around in his bonds.

"Fuck me, huh?" Mac chuckled maniacally. He pulled back his fist and let it fly, sounds of bones cracking and low groans erupted, "What about now, still wanna fuck me?"

I giggled at my husbands remark, earning me a glare, "I forgot" I threw my free hand up in surrender, "were taking this seriously" I did my best to mock macs voice.

"Answer me!" Mac growled, slamming his fist into the wall inches from Terrys face.

"No" he shook his head, "But I'd fuck that wife of yours all night" he chuckled.

"Gross" I mumbled just as Mac brought his fist back into contact with Terrys face.

"Fuck!" Terry spat, spraying blood from his mouth when he did, "broke my fucking nose"

"And YOU," I pointed at him. "Got blood on my MOTHERFUCKING wedding dress!" I pitched.

"Trash the dress?" Mac offered, raising his eyebrow at me.

"I suppose so" I shrugged, "but blood?"

"Looks good on ya" Mac smirked, closing the distance between us. He pressed his lips to mine, cupping my jaw.

A throat clearing broke up our moment, we turned to see Kailey walking in with a grin on her face, "Get a room you two!"

"The second this job is done you best believe-" Mac started.

"Oh for god sakes!" Jordan groaned, joining us in the cave with Adam in tow.

He shot Mac a pointed look and tossed Adam down next to Terry. "Fucking useless" he spat.

"Ya not getting anything either?" Mac asked.

"Not a word" Kailey spoke for Jordan.

"Guess they ain't gonna be any good to us then, let's toss em" Mac suggested.

"What?" Adam asked fearfully.

"Ya dead" Mac informed him. Terry kept his composure, while Adam chose to weep like a baby, but neither of them were any safer for it.

Mac and Jordan hauled them to the cliffs, pushing them over the edge.

I listened for the impact and when I heard it, I knew the job was done.

Mac checked to make sure the plan worked, and after that he led me to his truck.

"Time to go knock out this operation baby" he skied over at me.

"I'm ready my love" I cocked my shotgun as he parked the truck.

         ....to be continued....