24.| My forever.

SELF HARM TRIGGERS INCLUDED, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE THINGS. INSTEAD, MESSAGE ME FOR AN EDITED CHAPTER VERSION AND BE MY NEW FRIEND.

Today was the day, today we take out our last guy and then, well, then I don't know.

We had been planning for around a week for the big finale, and a grand going away party it would be.

That meant one agonizing week of me staying at home with Jordan, listening to him bitch about this and that and only seeing Mac at work.

Isaac Woodall. The last remaining offender.

Then I would be free from the chains that binded me to this town and I could leave.

In my separation from Mac I had realized something, in the past few months, I had become more twisted and fucked in the head than Mac could ever be.

I could only do what was best for us both and make myself the real last target.

But first, I would love Mac in every way possible, after this deal was done, I would give myself to him, then I would end it all.

Mac picked me up after lunch time to leave us plenty of time to prepare, I got dressed in little time, grabbing my crowbar and joining Mac in the truck.

"So one to go" Mac reminded me, grabbing my hand as he drove.

"One to go" I repeated,lacing our fingers together, I would forever remember the feeling he gave me, even if I didn't have the guts to kill myself tomorrow I would skip town. But I would not ever forget Mac, and the beautiful summer we shared.

He was for certain the one good thing in this cruel life I'd been given, a shining light at the end of a very dark tunnel. That's why I couldn't hold him back any longer.

Maybe my departure would hurt him,but in time he would move on, find real love.

I was already jealous of the woman who would one day take his name, maybe even have his children. She would be lucky and shed better know it, or I'd haunt that bitch to the ends of the earth.

Mac was my forever, even though I couldn't be his.

I was snapped from my thoughts when mac threw the truck in park.

I looked up to see we were at our destination. We gathered our weapons and tools, jumping out and walking straight up to the door, he was expecting us, that much we knew.

So we didn't bother being subtle.

I stood back while mac kicked the door down, marching in, "Honey I'm home!"

"Mac" Isaac greeted walking down the stairs, "Slut" he greeted me as well.

Mac grinned, I knew that he wouldn't be rash this time, too much was at stake.

"I assume you've cone to kill me" Isaac spoke again, grabbing a glass and a bottle of what looked like scotch.

He poured himself a glass and downed it.