8. Everything

She had kissed a man she felt nothing for. The man with uncomfortable couch cushions and the dry lips and the musty air that turned her smooth locks untamable and frizzy. And she had kissed that man in this unfamiliar house with the pictures of a family she knew nothing about and was that his mother? Or his aunt? She didn't know. Because she kissed a man she felt nothing for.

The couch squeaked underneath them causing Lydia to furrow her brows. Squeaked? Stiles' couch didn't do that... That piece of furniture she'd eventually come to associate the boy with. The couch, in the house with mix-matched furniture, and that was definitely his mother in that picture. She had sat on his couch from time to time during a pack meeting or a pack sleepover but nowadays, it would be just them. The boy and the girl and the non-squeaky couch.

This boy–with his couch and beat up sneakers and bed that was inexplicably worn in– was running through her head even while she kissed the man she felt nothing for. He tried to cope a feel. So she left. She left the squeaky couch and the mom/aunt in his photo frames and instead walked a few blocks to visit her usual couch. The red door, one, two, three houses down. The blue shingles on the house next door. The doorbell that never really worked properly (it kind of made the sound of a dying cat) on his own house.

He was there by the second or third ring (she couldn't quite remember) and he smiled and slouched upon seeing her. This boy with his couch and chestnut hair and eyes as sweet as candy. He allowed her inside with some form of a joke that she pretended was funny, though it really wasn't. But she didn't take the couch. And this surprised him. Hell, it surprised her as well.

So she turned to the boy, familiar house bathed in silence and he always took note of her emerald eyes. Always. But when the girl stepped forward he was no longer focused on her eyes, but her lips. This girl, with her emerald eyes and witty comebacks and pearl skin. Her lips were set on his too fast for him to properly react.

And she kissed the boy she felt everything for. Stiles Stilinski with his godlike charm and not-so-funny jokes but funny-as-hell sarcastic remarks. Stiles Stilinski who had given her his heart since the third grade and put her above everyone else because to him she was an angel. And Lydia Martin, with a kiss given to the boy she felt everything for.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Random one shot *shrugs*
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe