Perks of Stydia pt.4

• Stydia having a quiet, Friday night make out session on the couch. Lydia can't decide whether or not to be frustrated or flustered when he stops their slow kisses just to smile and look at her for a moment.

• "You–" he sighed, grinning like a fool, "you are something else, Lydia Martin."

•Stiles: "what's you're opinion on Pluto?"
Lydia: ". . .the planet?"
Stiles: "yeah, what's your stance?"

•Stiles wrapping his arms around Lydia at any and every available moment: Waiting in line for coffee, while she's putting her makeup on in the morning, even just standing there he can't resist.

• slow dance late at night when Lydia whispers she's pregnant. All Stiles can do is pull her closer, grin into her hair and pray she doesn't hear him crying.

•Lydia accidentally hurting Stiles' feeling and overly apologizing. "Oh my– I'm so sorry, babe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

•they aren't allowed to have candy around the house because Stiles could eat it all in one sitting

•okay but just imagine them doing strip studying and Stiles purposely getting questions wrong so he can take off his clothes. "Two plus two doesn't equal five? Dammit, guess I have to take off my boxers now."

•Stiles has desperately chapped lips so he uses Lydias chapstick but doesn't realize it has a bit of tint to it.
Scott: "Dude, why are your lips glittery?"

•soft, lazy, morning kisses that are just lips sliding on lips with smiles

•Going shopping with Lydia
"Damn just buy everything," he says because he thinks she looks absolutely stunning in everything she tries on.

•maybe this is too much but... painfully slow Stydia sex at three in the morning after a long day where they just need to be close to one another.

•constant "I love you"

•Stydia sharing music. They have vastly different tastes but can tell what kind of mood someone is in by what song they want to play. Cruisr? Lydia's very happy, don't drag her down. Youth Lagoon? Stiles had a bad day, schedule emergency kisses.

•sloppy kisses OH MY GOSH SOOOO MANY SLOPPY KISSES. The kind of kisses that look like they may lead to sex but they never actually do lead to sex.

•Stiles is very mindful of Lydias mental space. He knows that being a banshee can wear her out a lot so he does his best to allow her time for a supernatural recharge. This usually consists of candles and weird herbs he's never heard of, low lighting and complete silence. He spends these moments in the next room, reading about how certain flowers heal supernatural abilities and waiting for her to be done so he can hug her and lure into a 'Friends' marathon.

• they have weekly coffee meet ups even though they live together.

•Stiles sighing loudly and with exaggeration until he gets what he wants

•Lydia ignoring him while wearing something low cut until she gets what she wants

•"did you wear that just to look pretty for me, Lyds?"

•Stiles holding Lydia. Just holding her.

•having designated beach days where the pack all pile themselves into the jeep. They go to a secret area that has a small ledge they like to jump off of and sometimes they make bets on who can jump out the farthest. Lydia plays with the little yellow fish that often come to visit and Stiles brings the girl sea shells in exchange for kisses.

•Lydia babying Stiles when he's sick. She catches his cold and they both end up in bed surrounded by tissues and the occasional sneeze
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

I never have anything interesting to say anymore. Y'alls requests are coming soon!
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe