24. Season 6 imagine

He'd been thrown into some sort of coma, one where he could move and see and hear but chose not to. They were finally here to save him, yes, but there was one condition.
"You have to take the bite." And maybe if the words hadn't fallen from such pretty lips he would've been fine. But it was Lydia, and it was the second time she had told him.

Still not moving, he looked down at her, an angel in this hell. The expression she wore was softer than any sunset he'd ever seen. She was waiting for an answer, some sort of approval. Maybe she expected him to throw his arm in Scott's direction. But all three teenagers were silent, everyone in the train station paying them no mind (they were only new arrivals).

Stiles finally spoke. "No." That one word held so much fear. She could hear it in his tone and Scott could hear it in his heartbeat. Then he moved, his body felt stiff as though he had been standing there years after she told him. He shook his head to match his answer and turned around, beginning to flee the situation in slow steps. "N-no there has to be another way. We can figure this out w-we've done it before, I can't I. . ." He trailed off, walking faster now.

Lydia followed with out a second thought, it felt natural. She watched him closely; tugging at his hair, breathing loudly, stopping in place finally before squeezing his eyes shut. "Stiles." She called but his selective coma came back into play and he chose not to hear her. Actually, he barely could, he was too focused on taking in oxygen and the drums in his head.

"Stiles!" She grabs his hand and he opens his eyes, lost hope carving features into his face like scars. He was taking long and deep breaths, trying to make sure he wouldn't have a panic attack. But it seemed impossible. "Stiles, look at me. Breath."
He stopped, held the air in his lungs. "Y-you remember?" He asked. She nodded. And she fell even more for him. She fell for him hard.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

I mean obviously this isn't going to happen anymore but *shrugs*
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe