28. You Okay?

"I think that's everything." Lydia sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, stepping back to take a look at their work. Her heels had been discarded long ago, when they first arrived at his dorm. A small box had been placed under her arm while Stiles had opted to carry two larger and much heavier ones. Not that he wanted to impress his new girlfriend with his strength. . .but he did. It ended up not being the best idea because he nearly toppled over seven times.

Stiles stood next to her and silently thanked the girl for her work. There was no side hug, no arm across the shoulder, not even a peck to her forehead. Because he was still nervous, still a little intimidated by how perfect everything had seemed to turn out. Clearing his throat, Stiles wandered to the small bookshelf in the corner and rearranged the angle of a picture frame. Lydia furrowed her brows and joined him, moving the frame back to its original position. He stared at her, pushed it again. She gave him a questioning look, moving it back again.

He smiled and rolled his eyes, moving the picture. "Lyds I'm–" she cut him off by kissing him, secretly arranging the frame again while he was distracted. The two separated, his eyes wide and reading her face.
"You okay?" She asked.
He blew out a breath. "Yeah it's just still, like, kind of new." Lydia raised a brow at him. "I-In a good way! Of course I mean definitely in a good way, obviously, cause I've been waiting for this since elementary school and now it's finally a thi–" she kissed him again to interrupt the rambling. His hand met her hip and she grinned, feeling his confidence grow a little more.
"Usually this leads to sex, right?" He laughed. Rolling her eyes, she hit his shoulder playfully and headed in the direction of the small kitchen. He smiled, moving the picture frame once more before joining her.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

This is SO short and SO poorly written but I feel the stydia and I'm so ready for all of the stydia next season.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe