15. A Living Body

The rock hit her window louder than he expected and he prayed to God the glass hadn't shattered. But the window hadn't opened either. He groaned internally and climbed up the side railing of her house. The curtains were closed. Why did she always insist on closing those damn curtains? He knocked on the glass. Nothing. He knocked once more and after no response he went as low as to blowing up her phone. A groan could be heard from inside along with a curse before the curtains were pushed back to reveal a scowling girl with dark eyes.

The boy smiled and waved enthusiastically causing the girl to roll her eyes and open the window.
"What the hell are you doing!" She hisses and he laughs at her tangled mop of dark brown hair.
"You weren't answering your phone." He pouts teasingly causing the slightest smile from her. The auburn haired boy never seized to make her grin, even in the later hours when he'd woken her up. She wanted to ask him if he'd gained more freckles since the last time she had seen him...yesterday.

But she didn't, instead waiting for his long explanation as to why he'd come here and why it was so important.
"Look I know it's late, I'm sorry," he knew how much she liked sleep. "but you gotta hear this." And maybe the boy could be a bit eccentric at times but the tan skinned girl was always ready to listen. "I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch call." He was now sitting criss cross on her roof, the girl still inside as he picked at the shingles.

"They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, even state police." He informs, watching her sleepy eyes as she releases the yawn she'd been holding back.
"Get to the point." She says, becoming slightly disinterested. The boy seemed to perk up.
"Two joggers found a body in the woods."
"A dead body?"
"No, a living body. Yes, dumbass, a dead body!" His sarcasm could be antagonizing at times.
"You're gonna make me go, huh?" She asks, already knowing the answer. He nods. The girl slipped on shoes with a sigh, snatched her crossbow from the chair in the corner of her room and slipped out of the window and down the side of the house with the boy.

He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.
"Your jaw is a little uneven on this side, Ally."
"I'll put an arrow through your head, Stilinski, and you know it."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Not necessarily Stydia but this is if Scott and Kira's kid was best friends with Stiles and Lydia's kid.
AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR OUR NEW SEGMENT: funny things you forgot were said on Teen Wolf! (3A edition)

Stiles:"Maybe the vault reminds them of their little wolf dens!"

Isaac: "does anyone wanna rethink the plan where we just kill them?"

Scott: "Deaton has this new policy where I have to have sex will all of his clients" *laughs at his own sarcastic joke*

Stiles: *crosses arms angrily when Scott agrees with Isaac over him*

Stiles:"Scott, your eyes literally turn into yellow glow sticks."

Lydia: "do you have an IQ higher than a 70?"

Stiles: "hey! Boyd! I didn't know you were back at school."
Boyd: "yeah we aren't....actually friends otherwise you would have known."

Me when Teen Wolf is over and Stydia is finally cannon and everyone is happy and on cloud 9:

One more thing.

THIS

THIS

THIS HURTS MY HEART AND MAKES ME CRY

THIS HURTS MY HEART AND MAKES ME CRY... *scott in the back totally being like "yesssss"*
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe