9. Guess Who's Back

Season 5

He'd been here before. Half sane, half insane. But this time, the smirk on his lips was all too familiar. The way he moved with a purpose across the tiled floors that were cold as his heart.
"Mr. Stilinski. To what do I owe the unfortunate pleasure." Brunski grins with his choice of words and Stiles lets out a low chuckle from his throat. The teen would have none of his games this time around as the Japanese warriors that killed on his command appeared from thin air.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Stiles speaks, his voice rough and scratched. He leans forward on the front desk, forearms perched on the edge as he waits for a response.
"You'll have to be more specific." Brunski says.
"Don't be a jackass, there's only one high pitched screaming death predictor in this whole county." Void Stiles bites. Brunski stops with the playful tone of voice.

"I will force you to leave. I know what you are, but I don't-"
His words are cut off by the swift slice of a katana to the abdomen, blood immediately pooling. When the Oni on Stiles' left removes the weapon, Brunski immediately drops to the floor and the possessed teen stands up straight.

"Well, I guess I'll find her myself." He sighs, the warriors of night disappearing back into the shadows. It was easy for him to maneuver his was down the familiar corridors of Eichen House. He takes his time, glancing into several rooms along the way until reaching the door he knew contained a certain strawberry blonde. It opens with an irritating squeak and he barely gets a sneaker covered foot inside before she speaks.

"You're here to kill me." She mutters, turning her gaze from the wall to look at him. A smirk immediately set on his lips as he closes the door.
"I just came for a little visit, Lyds." He leans against the wall opposite of her and she sits up, avoiding his burning gaze.

"Don't call me that." She whimpers. "Only he-" the rest of the words don't leave her lips, the memory of chestnut brown hair and painful summer smiles invading her mind.
"You know what they're doing? What I'm doing?" He asks and she simply nods.

"Get him on the couch!" Scott commands, Liam and Mason immediately obeying by setting a lump of pale skin on the McCalls living room sofa. Melissa runs downstairs, shouting confused concerns to her son but he doesn't explain, asking her to grab a first aid kit while running into his room for god knows what. She glances at where Scotts childhood friend lay limp on the couch, Liam carefully stripping a bloody jacket and shirt from his torso. Stiles sputters out in pain while the beta apologizes before continuing. He's breathing heavily, skin paler than it should be, and too much blood coming from a large wound in his torso.

"Jesus, Liam, just rip it if you half to!" He winces and reluctantly, the young boy does so, a noise of pain and large inhale comes at the action. Melissa returns a moment later, practically falling down the stairs before shooing the kids away and kneeling by Stiles as he lets out a deep groan of pain.
"SCOTT!" She shouts, the alpha immediately appearing with several towels in hand. Gentle as one could in such a frantic situation, he pats away newly pouring blood, Stiles gripping onto his arm and begging and pleading for him to stop between shallow breaths. Mason and Liam take action by helping hold down his squirming limbs.

"Do we have any pain killers?" Melissa asks through his cries, spotting a small sewing kit amongst the large wraps and bandaids in the first aid.
"No. I-I don't think so." Scott stutters, still pressing a towel down firmly to his friends wound. Melissa easily threads the needle, the small pin glittering in the faint light and catching Stiles eye. He starts to freak out once more, muttering a line of "nononono" and a couple of "I hate needles" as well.

"Stiles." Melissa says calmly and he lets out a whimper as Scott accidentally presses the now bloodied towel too hard. "Talk through it okay? I need you to stay conscious so just...explain to us what happened." The boy nods, closing his eyes with a deep breath while attempting to relax. He feels the towel lift and a slight pinch in his skin.

"M-my jeep broke down, near the sheriffs station, so I-I thought I'd just walk." He starts, trying his best to ignore the needle he knows is now imbedded in his skin. He still grips onto one of Scott's arms and if the boy had been a werewolf, his claws surely would've ripped though the alphas flesh right now. "And the Oni came. A-and it was him. It was me." Stiles gulps.

"Void?" Scott asks.
"Yeah. He, uhm, pinned me to the wall in an alley. One of the Oni handed him a katana. Stabbed me. He told me-" he cut himself off as Melissa starts to end her stitching. "Told me he was going to hurt the one true person I loved. He left. And then I-I managed to call you." He gestures to Scott. Melissa grabs the other towel, putting hydrogen peroxide on it before lightly dabbing the wound.

"Malia. We need to get Malia. We need to-"
"Scott." Stiles interrupts his friend as he starts to pull out his phone. He sits up with a small groan. The amount of blood that was still in his body managed to travel up to his cheeks in a blush. "It's not Malia."

"LYDIA!"
The girls name echoed off of wide halls and the nogitsune glances at the closed door.
"I know what he really thinks about you." Void Stiles tells her. "We still share that intelligent brain of his. And, " he pauses to chuckle. "man is he in deep." Lydia flinches as he steps towards her, the evil smirk growing wider at her reaction.

"You drive him crazy, you know. All the little lovey dovey type crap that he enjoys so much about you. The bickering, the way you let him hold your waist, it's all permanently filed in his mind all the way back to the third freaking grade. Pretty annoying if you'd ask me." His voice grows bitter, almost angry, as he walks towards her with each sentence.
"I don't think I was asking." Lydia snips.

"And then there's a whole other side to him. The longing and the tension that's pulled at him for years. But I'm here because of the love sick teenager part." The nogitsune hovers over the strawberry blonde. "He hates to see you hurt. Do anything in his power to keep you alive. Even die in return."
The door bursts open and they turn to see Scott in the midst of wolfing out, Stiles leaning on a scowling Liam behind the alpha. The nogitsune backs off, holding his hands up in a fake retreat as he immediately notices the way Stiles looks to Lydia.

"You okay?" He asks the girl and she nods reluctantly.
"Oh, relax I didn't lay a finger on her." Void Stiles rolls his eyes. "All I did was confess your love so you didn't have to."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Yeah that's the end *shrugs* TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY THO. Btw if you guys want me to write a certain scenario (Stydia or even you and one of the guys/girls [no nastiness]) feel free to comment a request because I am absolutely brain dead.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe