42. Late

"Hey, sorry I'm late I was busy." Stiles entered Derek's loft for the pack meeting completely out of breath. He took a moment to bend over with his hands on his hips. "Jesus I need to work out." He proclaimed causing a snicker from Isaac. They noticed the messy hair, the sweat on his forehead, the way a few buttons on his flannel were buttoned in the wrong hole. They also noticed Lydia missing as well.
"Have you seen Lydia?" Allison asked, hiding her knowing grin by biting her fingernails. Stiles swallowed roughly, all eyes on him. Calmly, he joined Scott on the couch.
"Uhhhh...no, why do you ask?" Stiles lied.

Derek glanced at Liam, who was already in the midst of rolling his eyes at their friends answer. No more than a minute later, Lydia walked in with her head held high. She greeted everyone with a smile and carefully chose a seat next to Stiles. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her temple. The room was silent until Allison spoke up. "Your lipstick is smudged." She told her friend. This in turn caused everyone in the room to groan. When Lydia walked in the room looking normal, there was a perfectly good chance it hadn't happened.

"I thought we said no more jeep sex before pack meetings?" Scott exclaimed, glaring at his best friend.
Stiles rolled his eyes."Okay, first of all we never officially made that a rule and secondly, it's my jeep." He licked his thumb and wiped away the lipstick on below the corner of his girlfriends mouth. She swatted away his hand, reaching in her purse for a compact.
"You're not the one who has to deal with the overwhelming scent of sex during pack meetings." Liam piped in.
"He's right, dude. It makes it hard to concentrate." Isaac fanned his nose as if he could smell it now.

"I'm sorry my girlfriend is so attractive." Stiles grinned and pulled Lydia into his side, as if everyone didn't already know the girl was his.
Lydia rolled her eyes. "We're not about to argue over this again: I'm not that pretty."
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm not."
"Shut up and let me call you beautiful."
"Oh my god can they please go back to secretly fawning over each other?" Allison groaned.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Short short blah blah blah all of my one shots have been short recently.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe