1 ↠ Figuring her out is like figuring out the Da Vinci code.

A/N Chapter 1 of ADKOD hit 4k, guys! Omg, thank you guys so much! I love each and everyone of you! ❤️

Camila's P.O.V

How can someone look so happy but sad at the same time?

That's the question I'm always asking myself whenever my eyes land on Y/N Y/L/N. I'd understand the part on why she's happy considering she's the team captain of the school's basketball varsity team, a straight A student and an amazing singer! But on the part why she's sad? I have no idea.

Currently, I'm leaning against my locker sideways, looking at Y/N talking to her best friend, Shawn Mendes. If anyone in this planet knows Y/N better than her parents, it's Shawn.

At this moment, Y/N and her best friend were just talking animatedly about something and I can't help but form a small smile on my lips when I see her smile or laugh so happily. I'm not gonna lie, Y/N is super attractive and with everything that she is, it's hard not to have a crush on her; but inside her 6 feet tall exterior, I can't help but wonder if there's a completely different story within.

"How you get to stare at her and not get caught is beyond me, Walz." Dinah teased, making me slightly jump in surprise as she was behind me. I turned around, hitting Dinah lightly on her chest area, making the taller girl wince in pain before saying, "Ow! Excuse you, I need my boobs in the future, thank you very much!" Dinah said while rubbing the spot I just hit her.

I playfully rolled my eyes and crossed my arms before retorting, "Oh grow up, I didn't even hit you that hard."

"You wouldn't know, you weren't the one who got hit at the boobs, idiot." Dinah said while narrowing her eyes at me. I couldn't help but laugh at the Polynesian who looked like she was fighting a grin growing on her face. However, at the same time, I was also laughing about another thing that Dinah seemed to catch up on because the next thing she said was, "You're laughing because I said boobs, aren't you?"

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p' while laughing hysterically like a bloody hyena.

Dinah joined in my laughing fest before saying, "And you tell me to grow up." She teased which made me stop laughing immediately.

I playfully furrowed my eyebrows in anger and pointed a stern finger at her but the grin on my lips completely betraying me, "Hey! I am 3 months older than you!"

"Doesn't matter if you're 3 months older than me or 3 years older than me, I will forever be more mature than you." Dinah teased while ruffling my hair which I swatted her hand away for because I did not spend 30 minutes on my hair this morning for nothing.

I was about to say something but a particular green-eyed girl walked over to us and decided to interfere by covering both of our mouths with her hands before saying, "You both are immature so now please, for the love of God, shut up. Normani and I could hear you two idiots bickering from the end of the hall."

Dinah and I rolled our eyes before turning our bodies towards Lauren and Normani who was clearly trying to suppress a laugh after Lauren making us shut up.

"She started it." I huffed out before crossing my eyes but avoiding the green eyed girl's gaze.

Dinah turned to me and poked my shoulder before exclaiming, "You hit my boobs!" She said out loud, gaining the attention of the students around us, including Y/N and Shawn. Oh my God, someone kill me now.

I instantaneously covered her mouth in embarrassment before saying, "Can you get any louder?!" I whisper-yelled, making her realize that everyone around us is looking at us now.