17 ↠ You before me.

A/N You guys know what to do! Play music when the indication is shown! 😊 Enjoy chapter 17!

Camila's P.O.V

3:29PM.

It's always the last minute that goes so slow. After so much thinking in one day, I just wanted to see Y/N and accompany her to the hospital while that Hannah Montana girl stays out of sight.

I was currently in free period but the current teacher made us stay in class so we could do a bit of revision (which is completely bullshit if you ask me considering most of them are dozing off) and I was not in the mood of studying anything.

I tapped my foot against the floor and rested my chin on the insides of my palm. I didn't look away from the clock on the wall until the bell rang. Once the bell rang, I quickly got my book bag and went straight to my locker. I had told the girls earlier that they don't have to meet me after school because I was gonna go home with Y/N so as soon as I got my stuff settled at the locker, I immediately made my way to the car park to wait by Y/N's car.

Walking there, I had noticed that I've received a few glares from girls of the cheerleading team, probably knowing the fact that I've taken the famous team captain off the market. I glanced at my feet to avoid their glares, refusing to be looked down upon as I finally heard my favorite voice yelling out my name.

"Babe!"

I stopped my movements before turning my body slightly, noticing that Y/N was jogging towards me with a grin on her face. I gave her a warm grin back before turning my body completely and opening my arms for her.

As soon as Y/N reached me, she completely wrapped her arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground, making me squeal in response as I wrapped my arms around her neck and hid my face in the crook of her neck. I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders are mentally murdering me right now.

I giggled before pulling my face away from her neck as I asked, "What's got you all so perky?"

Y/N gave me a quick peck on the lips before giving me an idiot grin as she said, "We finally have our alone time."

I laughed while Y/N finally put me down and intertwined our fingers as we made our way to her car as I pointed out, "I don't think going to the hospital to get your eye checked is counted as alone time, babe." I chuckled out, earning a playful eye roll from the team captain.

"Shhhh," Y/N jested, looking at me from the side as she laughed before adding, "Let's pretend it is." She laughed out.

I just nodded and laughed while cuddling closer into her side as I asked, "So how was last period?" I asked with a small smile, earning the same gesture from the taller girl.

"Stressful," Y/N breathed out while shaking her head as she added, "I mean, it was only English but with Shawn next to me, he wouldn't shut up about my costume for Halloween."

I giggled before giving her a quick peck on the cheeks as I said, "That boy's a diva and he knows fashion so I'm sure it's all worth it; plus, I think you're one of the very few girls who I've met that actually has no interest in dressing up for Halloween. Why is that?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

Y/N shrugged and said, "I don't know, I guess I never understood the point of it," Y/N said before quickly glancing at me as she said, "Even when I was still in pre-school, my mom would tell me that Shawn and Ally would dress me up because I didn't know what I wanted to be," She said in one breath, a small smile appearing on her lips as the faint memories of her childhood crossed her mind before she added, "Can't believe I let them dress me up as Clifford The Big Red Dog though." Y/N chuckled out, making me laugh loudly as the image of that crossed my mind.