28 ↠ Camping : Sleeping beauty & road trips.

Camila's P.O.V

A hickey is a curse in disguise; it really is.

Not saying that I didn't enjoy it but through out the entire night, I was teased endlessly by the girls along with Shawn and Troye. Of course Y/N received the same amount of teasing but she's not the one who has to walk around with a purple 'spot' on her neck! Damn it Sofi, you just had to point it out.

Anyways, my dad hasn't spoken to either of us yet about the 'incident' and even though we're both quite relieved, we're still on the edge of our seat.

It's probably because my father can be pretty intimidating when he wants to be and seeing that Y/N hasn't really spend that much time with him before, she's a bit more nervous than I am.

When it came to the both of us, we didn't really have to talk about what just happened because lets face it, it was inevitable anyways. We're teenagers, we've got hormones and I'm actually surprised it was only a hickey. Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that I would give up my virginity because of the heat of the moment but I am merely saying that things like these can escalate pretty quickly and I'm actually glad we didn't.

Look, I love Y/N, I really do... but the thing is, we've only had our first kiss not long ago and we haven't even had our first date yet! Having sex is just not logical for a relationship like ours.

Which brings me to the topic of this sleepover. My parents, especially my father, has requested for Y/N and the girls to sleep in the guest room next to the room that Rayyan and Emilia were in but with that being said, the whole group, including Shawn and Troye, decided to just sleep in the living room as a big group so cleaning up the next morning wouldn't be a hassle.

My parents were a bit reluctant to allow it, only because they were a group of 6 and the living room only had 2 couches, one of which is a pull out bed. Lauren, Normani and Dinah had decided to sleep on the floor, which my mother happily provided an air mattress for, while Shawn and Troye slept on the pull out bed.

So leaving with no other option, Y/N gladly took up the remaining couch and even after the final request of the guest room, the team captain had made herself comfortable and slept on the couch.

And this is where my dilemma comes in.

I'm currently in my bed, trying to sleep but as I look over the clock next to my bed, it was already 12:32am and I needed to sleep soon, considering we were planned to leave at 9am. So I fluttered my eyes shut and tried to sleep... again; but within the next few minutes, I was moving my position on the bed every few seconds, I just gave up.

Which is why I decided to go down to the living room so I can visit Y/N and the rest of the group but my parents were right across the hall and Sofi has her bedroom door open every night so I'm scared that if she'll see me, she'll scream in fear and I get killed by my parents.

But you only live once, right?

So, I got up from my bed quietly and tip-toed down the stairs and when I saw Y/N's sleeping figure, my heart completely melted at the sight because she looked so adorable, even though her mouth was completely open.

Shawn and Troye was all cuddled up together while my 3 best friends were all sprawled out on the floor, Dinah's legs actually hanging off the mattress as she took up the most space with the position she was sleeping in.

I saw that all of them were sleeping peacefully and I was about to go upstairs but when I saw that Y/N had a bit of space next to her, I couldn't help myself and lifted her blanket before snuggling up to her.

She woke up momentarily before she realized it was me and tighten her hold on me without saying any word. I hid in the crook of her neck as she placed a chaste kiss on my forehead before the both of us drifted to sleep, a small smile plastered on our lips.