epilogue

[Please play the song above through the entire chapter. Thanks love, and enjoy the epilogue. xx]

Y/N's P.O.V

Graduation day.

The day where my last day as a high school senior is finally here and I cannot be any more nervous. The past 3 months have passed so fast and I can't believe it's been 3 months since winter prom.

Currently, I'm in my graduation gown and in my right hand, lies the speech for my Valedictorian speech.

Yes, you read that right; I'm the Valedictorian! Trust me, I couldn't believe it either when I found out and my heart was racing even more when I was writing the speech. Wearing my suit and tie, I was slightly sweating underneath all of the clothing and being nervous wasn't helping anything.

Then out of the complete blue, a pair of small hands covered my eyes over my glasses and immediately recognizing who it is, I turned around and smiled when I saw Camila in her graduation gown.

As usual, the girl in front of me looked so beautiful even if she doesn't realize it. I cupped her cheeks before placing a kiss on the tip of her nose while saying, "Well, hello there, gorgeous; you look beautiful as always."

"Hi there, bubba and thank you," Camila cooed, her hands on my waist as she pressed her body against mine before saying, "You too look very dashing today." She said with a small smile.

I smiled as I carefully ran my fingers through her hair before saying, "Mom would be very happy to hear that because dad said he wasn't a fan of the color." I chuckled out, earning a chuckle back from the Latina.

"Your father's quite a fashionista, huh?"

I shrugged and grinned before saying, "He has his moments," I jested before I pulled her even closer and said softly, "Guess we're finally at the end of the line, huh?"

Camila smiled warmly and she was exuding nothing but love as she whispered, "Not really because we still have to say our vows, sweetie; have you forgotten already?" She teased, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"No, honey, how could I forget?" I asked sarcastically, earning a playful glare from the shorter girl.

Before my girlfriend could say anything, Mrs. Alia, our vice principal spoke through the microphone and said, "Can all of the students please take a seat as our graduation ceremony's about to start soon."

Because the seating arrangement followed by alphabetical order, I knew I had to part ways from Camila so I gave her one last kiss before softly saying, "I'll see you soon, baby."

My girlfriend just smiled and nodded before she replied, "Okay, good luck with your speech; I know you'll do well."

"Thank you," I said simply and with another quick peck, I added softly, "I love you."

Camila's lips formed a faint smile as she raised her right hand and ran her fingers through my hair before she said above a whisper, "And I love you; forever and always."

Soon after that, my beautiful girlfriend and I parted ways as we took our seats. I wasn't really paying attention to the whole ceremony because I just couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the fact that this is it. This is the beginning of adulthood.... I think.

It was already emotional in my own household today as I woke up to my mother reminiscing about 5 years old me before a tear finally slid down her cheek. Of course, I was emotional too because not long from now, I was gonna be out of the house and be in a possible dorm. As I scanned through the crowds for my family, I finally spotted my mother and my father, along with my little siblings waving at me with all their might as I waved back with a grin. After a minute or two, I finally turned around and took a deep breath as a small smile formed on my lips