34 ↠ We could be stars.

[Please play song when indicated; enjoy, lovelies x]

Y/N's P.O.V

3 weeks. 3 weeks of house arrest for my recovery.

It's been snowing and it's been cold as hell but it's been my only source of knowledge of the outside world ever since coming home. Of course, after the second disastrous event of my life, my parents decided to make me stay at home and recover fully before I could even go back to school. Ally and Shawn came to visit quite often though, especially Ally since she kept saying sorry which I reminded her that it's not her fault whatsoever.

And I don't blame my parents at all but because Sinu didn't want Camila to cause me any exhaustion, I haven't really seen my girlfriend in a while and with prom coming up in a month, I really just want to spend time with her.

"I love you."

I told her. I said the three words I felt for her as soon as I came out of my oblivion.

We haven't really talked about it and every time she tells me that she loves me, I'll give her three firm squeezes on the hand and she'll know I reciprocated her feelings.

It's not like I don't want to say it but she knows I don't have to cause I already do love her. Which is why I'm trying to figure out how to ask her out for prom.

Cheesy, I know but because we couldn't end our first date properly, I want to make it up to her. However, because I am under house arrest until my parents think I'm fit enough to go out, it's kinda hard for me to act out the plan.

"When you stand there by the window with a smile, I can't help but think you're plotting an escape plan."

I chuckled as I turned around and was met with my younger sister, Meredith.

Meredith went off on me when I came home from the hospital and she truly did kick my ass about it. I had endless lectures from her for 3 days straight but I know she means no harm.

She did cry to me about having to lose me for the second time but I assured her that one way or another, I will always find a way back home.

I walked towards her as I jested, "Don't be surprised if I do because I'm actually about to lose my mind soon."

Meredith chucked as she crossed her arms loosely and said, "And here I thought you're already mentally challenged."

I raised my eyebrows at the shorter girl and sarcastically said, "Oh? Why are you talking about yourself, Mer?"

My younger sister just gave me a playful glare as she shoved me lightly before saying, "Don't test me."

I laughed as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder before asking, "Where's mom? And why aren't you at school?"

As my sister wrapped around my waist respectively, she looked up to me and said, "Mom's getting groceries and I have a week break from school." She revealed happily.

I looked at her with furrowed brows before asking, "Why would you have a break at the end of January?"

"The snow outside is pretty rough and crazy so the school decided to give us a week off."

I nodded in acknowledgment as I sighed and looked back out the window while saying, "Camila would've loved playing in the snow."