25 ↠ Happy Halloween, Cabello.

Y/N and Camila stood in the middle of the football field, gazing into each other's eyes as the taller girl was still taken away by the beauty of the girl in front of her.

She felt like she was starstruck; that's how beautiful Camila looked.

Camila giggled at the team captain's state before she cupped the taller girl's left cheek with her right hand as she said, "Hey, you okay there?"

Y/N nodded slightly, her jaw still dropped as she said, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine," Y/N reassured before she gave Camila another once over and said, "It's just - how are you even real?" Y/N breathed out dreamily.

Camila giggled before she placed a chaste kiss on the taller girl's cheek as she said, "If you keep dropping compliments like that, I might just have to wear a dress everyday then," Camila teased, earning a loving smile from the taller girl as she connected her hands at the back of Y/N's neck while saying, "Thank you for the dress." The brown eyed girl said with a warm smile, her eyes showing nothing but pure love towards the taller girl.

The team captain just maintained her smile before she placed a kiss on Camila's forehead as she said, "Don't thank me; my mother would've kicked my ass if I didn't give you the dress." Y/N chuckled, earning a soft giggle from Camila herself.

"So, was the dress the surprise?" Camila asked, a warm smile on her lips as she added, "Because if it is, I love it."

Y/N shook her head, a smug smile plastered on her face before she said, "Not even close," The team captain whispered, earning a playful glare from the shorter girl as she added, "This is just the beginning, babe." Y/N said with a loving smile.

The next hour was filled with laughters and corny jokes as the team captain and Camila were somewhat just talking about every random thing there possibly was.

What Camila didn't know was that Y/N was distracting her while their group of friends prepare the next surprise.

The team captain wanted to help them out but because of her still injured shoulder, she decided that it was better if she was a distraction for Camila instead.

While that's going on, Shawn, Troye and the girls were getting Y/N's surprise date ready. All of them had a content smile on their faces because it was actually a very cute date.

"Hold up," Dinah said suddenly, making the others halt their movement and look at her expectedly as she added, "If we've got Y/N's car here, how the hell is she gonna get here?"

All of them looked at each other before laughing loudly, couldn't believe that the Polynesian was slow to figure the answer out as Lauren replied, "Dinah, we're literally 10 minutes away from the school campus; a bit of walking walking won't kill them."

Dinah scoffed playfully while she replied, "Ralph, have you met Camila?" Dinah asked rhetorically before she quickly joked, "That girl despises walking even for a second."

Normani snorted at that while she said, "That's so true; remember when we had to walk from the bookstore to the bus stop?" Normani asked rhetorically but earning nods from Lauren and Dinah nonetheless as she added, "Camila said that her feet hurt and that her calfs were about to cramp when the bookstore and the bus stop were literally 3 minutes away from each other."

The group laughed hardly at that before Dinah said, "I can't believe Y/N could fall for someone like Camila." Dinah laughed out.

As soon as Dinah said that, instead of laughter, everyone was actually quiet. It's as if they were all in deep thought. Shawn however, was definitely deep in thought because never in his 18 years of life, would he possibly think that his best friend would be doing something romantic like this.