12 ↠ Some things are just better left unsaid.

Camila's P.O.V

It's been a few days since I went to the hospital and caught Y/N in a battered state in the hands of her mother's ex boyfriend.

It was now Saturday and Emilia just got discharged from the hospital, even after my mom and Rayyan encouraged her to not be discharged yet because her leg wasn't completely healed.

Rayyan also made sure that her ex-boyfriend would be reported to the police and would never step another foot into the Y/L/N's household. I've been trying to find out more about Emilia's ex-boyfriend but everyone, including Y/N, didn't really want to talk about it. The only thing I got was from Lauren and that was he looked completely harmless first glance, neatly dressed even. However, I've decided to not push anyone about this yet considering it's still very recent and everyone's still slowly recovering.

Y/N and I on the other hand, have been talking non-stop after she found her misplaced phone which was at the information desk the whole time. Of course, I had to tease her about that but I wasn't gonna get over the fact that she still got beat up by her mother's ex.

Currently though, the team captain and I are arguing on Skype about Batman and Spiderman.

"What do you mean Batman's better than Spiderman?? Anyone in their right mind knows that Spiderman's better!" I argued, making the taller girl laugh.

Y/N shook her head lightly with an amused smile as she said, "I'm not saying he's better, babe," Y/N pointed out as she raised an eyebrow before quickly adding, "I'm just saying that Batman doesn't need superpowers like Spiderman does." Y/N confidently said, making me playfully roll my eyes as a response.

"That's the thing; Spiderman doesn't have to spend billions of dollars to be able to fly from building to building, he does it for free!" I rambled in one breath.

Y/N covered her face momentarily, her purple bruise on her eye slowly fading away as the day passes as she laughed before uncovering it and said, "Yeah, you're right."

"He's also a good guy- wait, what?" I asked, shock evident on my face as my eyes widen and my lips slightly agape.

Y/N laughed lightly before nodding subconsciously and saying, "I'm saying that you're right, Cabello." Y/N said softly with a warm smile formed on her lips.

"Are you just saying that because-"

"No, I'm saying that because you are right and that Spiderman is better than Batman." Y/N said nonchalantly with that warm smile still apparent.

I scoffed playfully but lightly as I said, "That's not possible," I said, earning an amused look from the team captain before I quickly added, "We literally have been arguing for the past hour about this; you can't simply change your mind!"

"Well I can and I did." Y/N said while shrugging, an annoying but cute smirk forming on her lips.

I playfully glared at her while crossing my arms as I said, "You're lucky you're cute, Y/L/N."

Y/N just grinned like an idiot before saying, "You'll be cuter when you dress up for the Halloween bazaar next week," Y/N said while winking, making me grin like an idiot myself while a blush forms on my cheeks before she continued saying, "Speaking of which, are we still going as Harry Potter twins though?"

I laughed lightly as the image of both of us as Harry Potter crossed my mind before I shrugged and said, "We can if you want?" I asked before quickly adding, "I went to the costume shop with Dinah the other day to try on the Harry Potter costume and she said the costume was too short-"