24 ↠ Wow.

A/N Play the music when indicated! Enjoy!

Camila wanted to kill her 3 best friends; she really did.

Obviously, not literally but she was prepared to torture them like they tortured her because for the past day, the trio have been nothing but vague to her whenever the Latina asked about Y/N.

She gets that it's a surprise but they should know that Camila has no patience when it comes to surprises, especially if there are no hints given to her. Even Hailey wouldn't tell her!

Thankfully though, she's got the Halloween Bazaar preparation to distract but even with that, thoughts of the surprise would sneak in Camila's head and make her frustrated all over again.

Currently, Camila was sitting down in the art room with Troye, Dinah and Normani while preparing for the Halloween Bazaar that's later tonight. The four of them were tasked to paint letters while the others were given other tasks.

Camila was painting the letters half-heartedly, obviously still thinking about Y/N and what she's up to. Troye, Dinah and Normani saw that; it was crystal clear that the shorter girl has a lot in her mind which prompted Dinah to ask, "Girl, you need to calm yourself down; watching you stress out is making me stressed out." Dinah sassed, making Troye and Normani chuckle at her statement while Camila playfully glared at the Polynesian.

"I wouldn't be stressed out if you guys just tell me what Y/N is planning." Camila mumbled out.

Dinah playfully rolled her eyes at Camila while saying, "Walz, that ruins the whole definition of the word surprise," Dinah pointed out while she kept on painting the alphabets before adding, "Plus, it'll happen sooner than you think."

"Yeah, Mila," Troye chimed in, offering the shorter girl a warm smile as he added, "Have faith in Y/N; I've seen her surprises before and it really is one of the best."

Normani snorted at Troye's statement before saying, "I don't think that's helping the case, Troye; that just makes the poor girl even more curious than before." Normani pointed out.

Camila groaned before dramatically hiding her face in her arms as she mumbled, "But if this was a prank all along and I get scared in the process, all of you are dead to me."

The trio laughed at Camila's statement before Troye got reminded of something which prompted him to ask, "Speaking of which, what are you wearing to the bazaar tonight? I mean, weren't you and Y/N supposed to go as cinderella or something?" Troye asked, which made Normani and Dinah look at Camila expectedly as she raised her head up once again.

Camila shrugged, not having any proper conversation with Y/N about it because every time they did, Y/N would always try to change the subject which didn't really bother Camila but it kinda made her suspicious instead. So she replied, "We were supposed to which is why I just brought one of my white dresses just in case." Camila simply said

And with that, the four of them continued preparing for the Halloween bazaar, with Camila not knowing what's coming her way.

As for Y/N, the team captain wasn't as calm herself as she was stressed out about the surprise and what happens if things don't go as planned.

She was currently walking back and forth in the basketball court where it was vacant and was accompanied with Lauren and Shawn.

"Dude, you're stressing out too much," Shawn pointed out, amused at how stressed his best friend looks right now before he added, "We've got everything under control; you're stressing out for nothing."

Lauren was amused and worried at the same time but she finally understood why her best friend and the team captain was a match made in heaven; they stress out over nothing.