9 ↠ Why are those eyes so familiar?

Camila's P.O.V

Never have I been more excited to be in school than today. Why? Y/N Y/L/N. That's why.

It's been 3 days since she's asked me out and those 3 days have been nothing but rainbows and marshmallows.

I mean, we still have that date to go to but we've both agreed to go only after Halloween's done because she thinks that a date in the beginning of winter is quite romantic and she wants that for our first date; oh, that ball of sap.

However, she is a ball of sap that makes me extremely happy because she'd meet me by my locker every morning with a different colored rose each time and one Ferrero Rocher chocolate tied up by the stem; how can I not be happy?

Our 'PDA' (although there is no kissing involved....yet) hasn't gone unnoticed because duh, it's the school's varsity basketball team captain so inevitably, I've earned myself glares from some students but honestly, I don't care. Wanna know why? Because cute and sweet Y/N is unbelievably adorable and I wanna show that off. Sue me.

I was currently standing by my locker, packing my books in my book bag as the last class of the day just ended but the smile on my face was still very apparent as it's been there since the past 3 days.

"Boo." Someone said behind my locker, making me close my locker slightly but not to the point where it's completely shut and only to be met by a very familiar figure, hiding her face behind a homemade Frankenstein mask.

I was now smiling like an idiot before removing the mask from Y/N, who had a big but warm smile formed on her lips as I said, "Green is a good color on you." I said with a smirk.

"Hmm," Y/N trailed off, taking a step closer to me but her eyes looked somewhere else as she pretended to be thinking before she added, "I wonder if that's a sign that I should wear green on our first date." Y/N said with a smug smile as she connected our eyes once again.

I giggled before replying, "Wear maroon," I said with confidence, making the taller girl raise her eyebrows at me as an amused smile formed on her lips before I continued, "I've always liked maroon on you."

"Not even in a relationship yet and you're already telling me what to wear," Y/N joked, making me blush in the process but I shamelessly looked straight into her eyes.

I playfully hit her shoulder, earning a loud laugh from the taller girl before I said, "A simple thank you would've sufficed," I joked before adding, "Plus, it's not like you don't have a favorite color that I wear too."

Y/N just gave me a grin before saying, "Nah, everything looks good on you actually," Y/N said simply, making me blush in the process while biting my bottom lip as she continued, "I bet you look good in a banana costume too."

I giggled, making the taller girl smile even wider if that's even possible before I said, "Well, I personally don't think it's a good idea that I wear a banana costume because I could just be salivating the whole time."

"But with the banana costume, you'd still look adorable doing it." Y/N said with a playful grin while winking, making my heart skip a beat as I giggled.

I simply shrugged before giving her a smug grin as I said, "If I wore a banana costume, what would you wear, then?" I asked teasingly, nudging her stomach lightly before adding, "Oh, you should totally dress up as Harry Potter!" I said while clapping my hands excitedly, making the taller girl raise her eyebrows and smile wide in amusement before I continued, "You'd look cute and you already have glasses! Plus, you love Harry Potter!"