10 ↠ She is and will always be, my home.

Camila's P.O.V

"Rayyan!" My mother yelled out, making the both of us snap our heads towards her before walking towards the man, whose name is now Rayyan (although it's pronounced as Ryan), and I with a big smile on her lips.

Rayyan glanced at me with a small smile before his lips formed a big smile and opening his arms wide open, giving my mother a hug as I stood there and watched their interaction.

"Thank you for inviting me over for dinner; I hope I wasn't too early." The older man said hopefully as he released a nervous chuckle while pulling away from the hug.

I don't know why but his facial features are just too familiar for my eyes and I honestly see Y/N in my head as I'm trying to imagine who does he remind me of.

"Well honestly, I just got home after picking up my eldest daughter from school so I hope you don't mind waiting while I cook dinner," My mother said, before glancing at me and saying, "I see that you've met my eldest daughter, Camila."

Rayyan looked at me with a big smile before saying, "Yes, I have," He stated matter of factly before adding, "She looks a lot like you, Sinu. Good looks run in the family?"

My mother 'sorta' blushed and waved at the older man dismissively before saying, "Oh, you're too sweet," Ew, my mom's blushing with someone who's not my dad. "Your wife must love that side of you, huh?"

Rayyan laughed awkwardly, making me furrow my brows slightly before he said, "Actually, I'm not married but I do plan on settling down with someone here," Rayyan revealed, making my mother raise her eyebrows as an amused smile formed on her lips before he turned to me, offering his hand for a hand shake and saying, "Hi Camila, I'm Rayyan Sanford; you can call me Ray or Rayyan." He said with a smile.

I gave him a tight smile before grabbing his hand and shaking it as I said, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Sanford." I said before letting go of his hand and shoving my hands into my pockets.

Rayyan was about to say something but my mother interrupted before he could even say anything and said, "Now that everyone's introduced, why don't we go inside so I could introduce you to my husband and my youngest daughter?" My mother asked hopefully, making the tall man look at her as he just nodded as a response with a small smile on his face.

With my mother leading the way and Rayyan following right behind her, I just stood there, in the same position as the last, considering whether it was a possibility that Rayyan could be any relation to Y/N.

Look, I know it sounds completely crazy right now but if you saw the man, you'd think the same thing too. I mean, if he is related to her, father or not, I can finally understand where she got her height from; I mean, Shawn told me that Y/N's mother is nearly as short as Ally and that's only based on Shawn's judgement; what if she was shorter than Ally instead?

I'm not gonna lie here, the dude's quite good looking too so if he is related to Y/N, that'll explain why the team captain is so gentle on the eyes for everyone as well.

I took out the key from the car's ignition before locking it electronically as I started to walk back towards the house. As I walked towards the front door, I could feel my phone starting to vibrate, so I took my phone out of my pocket and only to start smiling like an idiot when I saw Y/N's name flash across my screen.

"Hey there, gorgeous." Y/N said softly, making me smile even more as my heart fluttered at her flirtatious greetings.

I giggled lightly before saying, "Well hello to you too, hotstuff." I said playfully.