14 ↠ Close To You.

A/N You know what to do! 😉 Play the song when need be :) Enjoy!

Camila's P.O.V

The whole atmosphere was fucking tense. I could hear heavy breathings from both the drunk man and Y/N.

I tilted my head to the side, caught a glance of the man who had a bottle of liquor in his right hand before he took a swig and wiped his mouth with the back of his left hand as he said, "After all these years I've supported you and your stupid family, you've betrayed the only person who cared about you assholes."

Oh my God. It was him.

Y/N shielded me protectively, clearly trying to make the man not see me as she said, "Go home, Pete," Y/N said softly and sternly but I could sense a lace of nervousness in her tone before she continued saying, "We're at a public park; people are watching."

The man, whose name was now Pete, just laughed bitterly before taking another swig of his drink as he retorted, "Do I look like I give a flying fuck, you little punk?!" He yelled out, definitely earning the attention of the bystanders around us as he added, "All I wanted was to say hi to your mother and you stopped me from doing that!" He yelled out again, pointing a finger at Y/N before he said, "If you had let me see her, you wouldn't have that ugly bruise by your eye." He chuckled bitterly.

I took another glance of the man who like Lauren said, looked completely harmless as he had a beard growing and his hair was clean cut. Looks can be deceiving in this case.

"After what you did to her?!" Y/N exasperated, stepping closer to the man while I grabbed onto the back of her sweater tightly before she added, "Anyone in their right mind knows that's not gonna happen!"

The drunk man quickly walked towards Y/N, making me watch in fear as he grabbed the collar of Y/N's sweater and looked into her eyes as he said, "I took care of you when your fucking father didn't; I provided you ungrateful assholes when your father didn't and this is how you repay me?!" He hissed, making the team captain look at him with disgust and pure hatred.

Y/N had to look down slightly because she was a bit taller than Pete as she growled, "We've already repaid you when we allowed you to punch us mercilessly," Y/N hissed lowly, making the drunk man's eyes fuel with fire as she continued saying, "But we're done letting you do that to us."

Pete laughed bitterly, making Y/N furrow her eyebrows in confusion as he said, "You guys think you can run from me," He chuckled out bitterly before adding, "But the thing is, Meredith and Lucas carry my blood," Pete pointed out, slapping Y/N on the cheek lightly and dropping his liquor bottle in the process as he continued saying, "Even when your mother didn't want to have them."

Y/N growled before shoving him harshly as she asked, "What the hell does that mean?!" Y/N growled, shoving Pete until his back was against the tree before she added, "What did you make her do?!"

At this point, I was already scared for my life as this man just kept on irritating Y/N; but the thing is, he was good at it. He knows where to push Y/N's buttons and Y/N's too angry to realize.

Pete laughed bitterly once again before saying, "Let's just say," Pete trailed off, making Y/N pull him back and shove him harder against the tree, earning a grunt from the older man before he said, "I get what I want; even if your mother doesn't want to." Pete said with a smirk.

"You fucking raped her?" Y/N asked slowly in anger but her voice soft as she added, "She didn't want to have sex with you so you decided to rape her?!" Y/N hissed, both her hands on the collar of man's jacket before she said, "What fucking sick world do you live in, Pete?! Don't you understand when a woman says no, it means no?!"